Xbox 360 Mod upgrade

newcomer71

Today I came to know it has to make an upgrade to my son XBOX 360 mod to allow him to play newer games (Or better circa half 2011 on).

My boy went with mom to buy some games and I thought it was just ruined DVD, but after some research, it's very possible that console firmware cannot read XGD3 disks.

I would rush to bring console to MBK tomorrow before next week's lockout, does anyone have an idea of how much it can cost the upgrade?

One of my staff today said maybe have to put a chip and can cost 2,500 THB, but I never listen about modchip referred to XBOX360, only DVD reader firmware that have to be modded.

Any thought? :)

Today I came to know it has to make an upgrade to my son XBOX 360 mod to allow him to play newer games (Or better circa half 2011 on).

My boy went with mom to buy some games and I thought it was just ruined DVD, but after some research, it's very possible that console firmware cannot read XGD3 disks.

I would rush to bring console to MBK tomorrow before next week's lockout, does anyone have an idea of how much it can cost the upgrade?

One of my staff today said maybe have to put a chip and can cost 2,500 THB, but I never listen about modchip referred to XBOX360, only DVD reader firmware that have to be modded.

Any thought? :)

The type of mod you have is a firmware flash on the DVD drive of the xbox. There are other methods to allow your xbox to play your backups , You can add a chip its called the "rgh" or something like that.

The modders released a new firmware update for the DVD drives which has pretty much trumped anything Microsoft can do . But the disc burning method called xgd3 requires the games to be burnt with a specific lite-on disc drive and for best results verbatim dual layer discs.

I don't know how much you should be paying for the update but I done it myself and can be done in about 10 mins.

Look on ixtreme.net they got all the info you need. Pm me if you need any help

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1