export 3 small cartons (skin care mask) to portugal

tommyuk77

Commercially or private? If private you just go to Thailand Post. Fill out the customs declaration and pay for the parcel. Commercially you will need invoice, packing list and export license. Import to Portugal. If private and the amount for the product is below the customs duty and tax value you will need or do nothing. Commercially all documents for customs declaration. Make sure that the product and ingredients are legal to send to Portugsl/EU.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hi,is private,i send to my friend in portugal,so just fill up customs declaration at thailand post will do?

Commercially or private? If private you just go to Thailand Post. Fill out the customs declaration and pay for the parcel. Commercially you will need invoice, packing list and export license. Import to Portugal. If private and the amount for the product is below the customs duty and tax value you will need or do nothing. Commercially all documents for customs declaration. Make sure that the product and ingredients are legal to send to Portugsl/EU. Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app