Italian missing in Kohn Kaen

tirak66

**** Personal details edited out ****

We know he was living in Kohn Kaen with a Thai lady of about the same age and a beloved dog. But unfortunately we don’t know his exact address
He entered Thailand last time in February 2013,via Cairo with Egypt Air. He moved to kohn Kaen.The intention was to stay to live there
He read and wrote on the Italian forum Sawadee.it until April 2013, then suddenly stopped accessing the site and writing to his friends. The phone also is off. The same for his Skype account and the Facebook page no more updated
Unfortunately in Italy he has no family and no relative is looking for him .. No one, except his closest friends in the forum Sawadee.it that are starting to be very concerned. Those who know him well indeed, exclude the voluntary disappearance
On the other hand, without a complaint of vanishing made by his family, no authority will initiate a serious search. Italian Embassy in Bkk, that was asked by a friend of Claudio, replied they have no informations about him
For all these reason his friends are trying every possible way to know what happened to him
If anyone had seen him or had any idea how to go looking for him , we would be very grateful if can let us know (even by private message). Any clue or suggestion is appreciated

Thank you very much for your help!!

Edited by metisdead

I can not help you at all but I think your inquiry is a last resort to find a friend. I noticed on another post that a certain "Ubonjoe" decided to close inquiries on this missing person. I think that is rather rash given the circumstances. I am sure that some locals in Khon Kaen may have spotted this "missing" person and can PM the OP. I noticed that "Ubonjoe" has over 13,000 posts. I guess he has little to do each day except discuss immigration problems and monitor posts. As I have lived in Ubon since 1994 and in Thailand off and on since 1974, I would very much like to sit down with Ubonjoe, over a beer, and discuss his concerns about posting for a lost person on Thai Visa.

Sorry, but these are not allowed on this forum for privacy reasons. In the past it has been exploited by people and as a result we don't allow them.

If you have any more questions, feel free to send an email to [email protected]

Thank you

28) Not to post missing person posts except with the explicit approval of admin (email support[at]ThaiVisa.com).

• Like 1