Court shuns Pheu Thai Party petition

webfact

this "justice" works like and for suthep and his bunch of anti democrats. i´m sure the member of this court are part of sutheps bunch. i have seen and was living up to now in over 50 countrys including some in south america and africa but i never saw so clear how a court breaks a law.

The 'system' is the 2007 constitution, the PhuaThai had no part in drafting the last constitution, the PAD did, and now they want to tear up that constitution as well and have the country ruled by a 'peoples council' dictatorship.

ah relax. They ate all dumb dumber corrup more corrupt and don't give a hoot for the nation.

I foresee. Cheaper hotel rooms

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

This seems to happen a lot. Someone need to put out a list of who does what, so cases go to the right court. No it's not mine, it's his, no it's your.

One would think that the government, with all its legislative authority and experts to hand such as the council of state would be able to:-

a) Ensure that every candidate that was put forward for election was in fact elligible

B) Ensure that they lodged their complaints at the right court

I am a small business. I have to get my forms right and I do.

I like many, don't have the resources of s government

i have not seen a single election poster anywhere no has there been any pickups driving around trying to make us deaf from blasting out their rubbish promises etc , makes me think is there really going to be an election ??????

Where do you live?

Drive around the Ram Intra area. You'll see Yingluck's PTP poster about every 15 metres.

On one of our local roads running under the highway intersection there is a very large PTP poster, several of the stooges and the grand master himself!

please post a photo...

Chiang Mai...Hang Dong. Zilch here

The 'system' is the 2007 constitution, the PhuaThai had no part in drafting the last constitution, the PAD did, and now they want to tear up that constitution as well and have the country ruled by a 'peoples council' dictatorship.

Bugger the 'Reds' and bugger the 'Yellows'.

Whatever they want - is OK, since Thailand is a democracy.

Whatever they do - is against National interests and National Security!

Paralyze BKK, Occupy Shopping Centers, Put them on fire, Occupy the Airport, Surround and Paralyze Parliament, PM's house, Ministries, beat, shoot at and kill each other at demonstrations = ALL of these actions are unconstitutional and illegal.

I said it before and will repeat it many times more:

Thais Talk too much of democracy, but have no understanding of Law and Order.

As to Yingluck - I wish she had more balls. She has done nothing wrong, except she has done nothing about preventing the Coup.

"As to Yingluck - I wish she had more balls."

That is generally the responsibility of the caddie.

• Like 1

A completely unsurprising ruling. The EC has the sole authority to extend registration. This basically takes Pheu Thai back to square one. On February 2, there will be 28 uncontested constituencies - three more than the maximum allowed to open parliament. The election will be deemed invalid, parliament will be unable to open, and the Pheu Thai administration will be in a perpetual state of dissolution.

From your numerous posts on the subject it appears that you revel in the idea that the Royally decreed Election may not go ahead. Is there any logical reasoning behind your, what comes across as smug, acceptance of this possible outcome?

Or is it just schadenfreude?

i have not seen a single election poster anywhere no has there been any pickups driving around trying to make us deaf from blasting out their rubbish promises etc , makes me think is there really going to be an election ??????

Where do you live?

Drive around the Ram Intra area. You'll see Yingluck's PTP poster about every 15 metres.

On one of our local roads running under the highway intersection there is a very large PTP poster, several of the stooges and the grand master himself!

please post a photo...

Chiang Mai...Hang Dong. Zilch here

Same here, Zilch from Hang Dong through Sanpatong, Tungseao, Doi lo, Chomtong.

Who is it that wants to see signs with YL and TS ?

Not election signs and both have since been removed and replaced with ones more acceptable to the locals.

post-12069-0-54944200-1389269900_thumb.j

The two in red look ready to boof him one, or 2

post-12069-0-96222600-1389270277_thumb.j

On Asia road

Edited by Robby nz