Caretaker PM Yingluck warns of third party interference

webfact

It doesn't take a genius to work out who benefits from bloodshed at the moment and it isn't Yingluck, Thaksin or the Red Shirts but those hoping for another coup.

Strange...

I was always under the impression that so many thaivisa posters consider themselves as geniuses... But they still don't get that the ones who are the criminals and want a bloodshed are the yellows, the Dems, Suthep and his foolish followers... Strange...

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Strange...

I was always under the impression that so many thaivisa posters consider themselves as geniuses... But they still don't get that the ones who are the criminals and want a bloodshed are the reds, the PTP, Thaksin and his foolish followers... Strange...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Caretaker PM Yingluck warns of third party interference"

Seems she may well be correct, if it is true that Chalerm has now elevated to become involved directly in the problem, he now has carte blanch authority to do as he likes under the pretext being the knight in shining armour.

And the next red atrocity just an hour or so back in Pataham thani.

The reds attacked and started shooting at a market, a school kid was one of those shot.

Again for unbelievers :

One of those shot.

It is reported that this one is dead

I watched a video on facebook of the attack, obviously reds as one of their veichic

It doesn't take a genius to work out who benefits from bloodshed at the moment and it isn't Yingluck, Thaksin or the Red Shirts but those hoping for another coup.

Strange...

I was always under the impression that so many thaivisa posters consider themselves as geniuses... But they still don't get that the ones who are the criminals and want a bloodshed are the yellows, the Dems, Suthep and his foolish followers... Strange...

Strange...

I was always under the impression that so many thaivisa posters consider themselves as geniuses... But they still don't get that the ones who are the criminals and want a bloodshed are the reds, the PTP, Thaksin and his foolish followers... Strange...

YOU are the real genius we were all looking for!

Here we are, totally reassured :)

Sent from my iPhone...

And the next red atrocity just an hour or so back in Pataham thani.

The reds attacked and started shooting at a market, a school kid was one of those shot.

Again for unbelievers :

attachicon.gif1013357_596071367133402_1566141190_n.jpg

One of those shot.

attachicon.gif1510854_10151931769858299_455504776_n.jpg

It is reported that this one is dead

I watched a video on facebook of the attack, obviously reds as one of their veichic

3 red shirts were shot... Like last time at the Rajamangala stadium.

The yellows are good shooters apparently :)

Sent from my iPhone...

Strange...

Strange...

YOU are the real genius we were all looking for!

Here we are, totally reassured smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

You lack the wit to pull off sarcasm successfully. Perhaps next time. rolleyes.gif

WOW, this is where the top political experts are.

All the Universities in the world should get these experts to advice their political students.

But it is a little strange... they are experts ONLY in a foreign country where most of them chose to live.

(The flea on the canine comes to mind...)

coffee1.gif

They just caught a yellow guy (working for the railways) with some peaceful material...He probably wanted to do some "candle shooting" :)attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404109.600172.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404121.250925.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404177.050842.jpgSent from my iPhone...

Don't you find it odd that the police can find a supposively protesters with arms and yet they can't find the person that kill the cop and protester at Din Daeng. Are the protesters such cunning and expert mercenaries able to shoot from a distance and not be caught.

And yet they caught this Joe with a gun in his vehicle and with one iconic protester ribbon in the area of the vehicle. Police really have very credibility here.

• Like 1

They just caught a yellow guy (working for the railways) with some peaceful material...He probably wanted to do some "candle shooting" :)attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404109.600172.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404121.250925.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404177.050842.jpgSent from my iPhone...

Don't you find it odd that the police can find a supposively protesters with arms and yet they can't find the person that kill the cop and protester at Din Daeng. Are the protesters such cunning and expert mercenaries able to shoot from a distance and not be caught.

And yet they caught this Joe with a gun in his vehicle and with one iconic protester ribbon in the area of the vehicle. Police really have very credibility here.

Well, the other cases are other cases...

In this particular case of a yellow supporter of Suthep being caught heavily armed... there is nothing much to argue.

He was not intending to make a pic nic with his girlfriend with that arsenal. That's for sure.

One less criminal in the streets is already one less to worry about ...

Of course there are still many more, especially those who stole the guns from the police car last time...

They just caught a yellow guy (working for the railways) with some peaceful material...He probably wanted to do some "candle shooting" smile.pngattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404109.600172.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404121.250925.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404177.050842.jpgSent from my iPhone...

In this particular case of a yellow supporter of Suthep being caught heavily armed... there is nothing much to argue.

He was not intending to make a pic nic with his girlfriend with that arsenal. That's for sure.

Of course there are still many more, especially those who stole the guns from the police car last time...

I just looked that the arsenal picture again....it kinda looks like typical standard issue for most taxi drivers in Thailand...laugh.png

They just caught a yellow guy (working for the railways) with some peaceful material...He probably wanted to do some "candle shooting" smile.pngattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404109.600172.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404121.250925.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1389404177.050842.jpgSent from my iPhone...

I just looked that the arsenal picture again....it kinda looks like typical standard issue for most taxi drivers in Thailand...laugh.png

I have never seen such a lethal arsenal in a taxi, but what is sure is that this yellow thug was set to go on a killing spree.

These protesters are really scary. Not really human anymore...

There will be lots of blood in Bangkok soon if nobody eliminates Suthep and his mad dogs.

I hope Yingluck will be able to save the country from these horrible people !

What the bleep is up with this constant " third hand " nonsense in every political conflict ?

Is this some kind of tricky Thai face saving tactic, so when shit goes wrong either side

simply infers that the mysterious " third hand" really caused the problem, so that way

neither side causing the conflicts can be blamed. For a country obsessed with saving

face, I often wonder if the Thai government has any idea of how they appear to other

countries.....