90 day report plus annual renewal of retirement extension

I have to do a 90 day report to Samui immigration on jan.25th.Also have to renew my visa on 7th of feb.

I may have to travel to Isaan very soon(next few days) what i would like to know is:can i do both of these at another immigration office in Isaan or must i be on Samui and go to immigration there.

Many thanks to anyone who can give me correct advice.

Cheers,SBC.

The extension must be made at te office for the area where you are living.

But extensions of stay can be made up to 30 days early and start n the day your current permission to stay ends, so you don't lose any days.

90 day reports can be done 15 days early (and up to 7 days late), so Monday should be fine to do both and you could try it tomorrow.

But extensions of stay can be made up to 30 days early and start n the day your current permission to stay ends, so you don't lose any days.

90 day reports can be done 15 days early (and up to 7 days late), so Monday should be fine to do both and you could try it tomorrow.

I tried to do the 90 days report about 10 days before due and the infamous Nok told me to come back next week because he was very very busy.I did it then by mail,as allowed by current regulations,and never got any back feed like the confirmation slip.Samui immigration is a complete disaster.

I tried to do the 90 days report about 10 days before due and the infamous Nok told me to come back next week because he was very very busy.I did it then by mail,as allowed by current regulations,and never got any back feed like the confirmation slip.Samui immigration is a complete disaster.

thanks mario for that will see how it goes,and yes samui immigration need a new,bigger office and more staff.