Protest leader Suthep stresses non-violent 'Bangkok shutdown'

webfact

"Anti-government protesters will strictly adhere to non-violent and unarmed demonstrations"

Didn't work out at Phutam Thani very well...seems both sides have cells the "brains" can't control..it's like political Parkinson's on both sides...

But, it is only Friday. His promise was for Monday, when things, of course, will be w a y different. Yeah. Right. Sure.

Resume rants...

Pathum Thani was just an isolated incident.

The Yellow have to carry guns to protect themselves from the red.

It was unfortunate that the red got violence, hence the yellow have to shoot 3 of them (the student included).

It will not repeat.

The yellow said they were sorry.

This is my favourite, unintentionally hilarious post of the day. It could almost have come out of the mouth of Suthep itself, it is so disingenuous and unbalanced. Translation: my side HAS to carry guns to protect ourselves from your side, the other side was violent (not specified, but it could have been a scuffle for all we know) so we HAD to kill them, it will NEVER happen again and we said SORRY after all.

Remember this post, because tomorrow, if any red shirts are subject to any violence (say, an old lady hits one with a handbag) then of course they will just HAVE to shoot & kill, but it will be okay because they will say I AM VERY SORRY afterwards.

I can't wait for your repsonse if a PTP supporter responds in that way. I'm sure you'll have the utmost sympathy.

P.S. Are you one of those types who calls Isaan people uneducated? Because that really would take the biscuit.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through the pages of this topic it amazes me how those red inclined can come to the conclusions they do.

For instance how can a coup possibly benefit Suphep ?

In case of a coup do you really believe the army would install him in any position of power ?

Not a chance, they would lock him up along with the shin gang, those who haden't fled the country.

A coup would start a war with the armed faction of the reds and here is only one person who could benefit from that, or thinks he could, by coming back as the great peacemaker and savior.

There would be a good chance those in the south would chime in as well leading to complete devastation throughout the country.

Suthep knows it, the army knows it and they have no intention of letting it happen. There is only one who wants it and he is well out of harms way.

How could it possibly benefit Suthep to arrange to have his own people shot at ?

He wants to get as many people out on street for the shutdown as possible, how can shootings that instill fear in those who may want to go, by making it dangerous to be there, achieve that ?

There is only one side that can benefit from a low turnout and they may think that trying to scare people off is the way to do it.

What is the point of having an election if it cant possibly achieve the result of a government being formed?

Only one answer, Yingluck step down and take some of her worst offenders with her, then take the EC advice and hold an election in May.

And in the interim get stuck into formulating reform plans.

Just one question: do you ever post anything not almost wholly based on speculation?

well if his thugs shut down the water supply and cut off the leccy its bound to erupt in violence .

it will only stay non violent if he is allowed to trash the town with impunity

Edited by 3NUMBAS

Who the f does this guy think he is? Ghandi?

What a moron, really. Look Suthep, people are going to die, because if you! Because you can't accept a democratically elected leader. People will die because of this. Deal with it. F idiot I really can't take it.

Wow! Please calm down. People die every day. Nobody will die unless there's intervention by the reds or a "third hand'.

Nice of you to compare him with Gandhi, makes a change from the boring Hitler references.

Calm down? Tell that to the relatives of the people who have been shot at the protests. And we haven't yet reached his pinnacle, at least his pinnacle for this week. Suthep is very good at making weekly ultimatums. I am the only one that remembers he said something like "this will be over by January 2nd, or it is kaput".

Every week or two there will be another failed ultimatum until he gets what he wants I suppose. What a joke.

Who the f does this guy think he is? Ghandi?

What a moron, really. Look Suthep, people are going to die, because if you! Because you can't accept a democratically elected leader. People will die because of this. Deal with it. F idiot I really can't take it.

Wow! Please calm down. People die every day. Nobody will die unless there's intervention by the reds or a "third hand'.

Nice of you to compare him with Gandhi, makes a change from the boring Hitler references.

Calm down? Tell that to the relatives of the people who have been shot at the protests. And we haven't yet reached his pinnacle, at least his pinnacle for this week. Suthep is very good at making weekly ultimatums. I am the only one that remembers he said something like "this will be over by January 2nd, or it is kaput".

Every week or two there will be another failed ultimatum until he gets what he wants I suppose. What a joke.

This is the concluding....terminating.....final.....ultimate....paramount.....oh o......no more terms to use.....

He may then start using.....this is a new chapter......there's politician's marketing language....