Triple entry Thai tourist visa from US consulate?

I applied and received my triple entry Aug 8-2013 from The Honorary Thai Consulate in Boston just at the time of the scuddlebug that Honoary's were only giving triples in person and not by mail Some and not all Embassy's and Consuls as far as I know only give as much as double entries.

I applied and received my triple entry Aug 8-2013 from The Honorary Thai Consulate in Boston just at the time of the scuddlebug that Honoary's were only giving triples in person and not by mail Some and not all Embassy's and Consuls as far as I know only give as much as double entries.

Do they still have that rickety old staircase?. I hope you slurped down a half-dozen cold Wellfleets at the Union Oyster House while you were there.

There was a story once in the Boston Globe on how Honorary Consul Merlino got that appointment but I forget the circumstances. His mother ruled the cash register there well into her '90's.

Post # 7 . I never went to the location in Boston I always did it by mail.I never heard of ( a Mr.Merlino consulate).

I dealt with Jean.The OP has to call the Boston honorary consulate and call Jean 617-720-8424,more then likely you will get her answering machine. Leave a short message with a return number M-T 10am-4pm .She usually responds the same day.

Edited by riclag

OP . I called today 1-13 and spoke to the Boston Honorary and she said she no longer gives triple entries by mail only by appointment.

I guess I just got in under the radar in the beginning of August of 2013.