John Derre Combine

wayned

Our local maize buyer has 3 JD combines all on wheels what model not certain .he does maize, sorghum ,change's header,and does sunflowers.

The word on the street ,was ,2ed hand, 2 millan bart, import tax ? each,can not verfiey that price.

We also have a few Class combines, and last week spotted a New Holland.

The JD guy is in central Lopburi ,Khun Pee-Char 036- 436049 .

Our local maize buyer has 3 JD combines all on wheels what model not certain .he does maize, sorghum ,change's header,and does sunflowers.

The word on the street ,was ,2ed hand, 2 millan bart, import tax ? each,can not verfiey that price.

We also have a few Class combines, and last week spotted a New Holland.

The JD guy is in central Lopburi ,Khun Pee-Char 036- 436049 .

Tanks for the name and phone number.

Used combines in the US are around 500k, but export, shipping and import really drive up the prices. I'm trying to find a dealer in the US that would handle everything, but no bites yet. It could be a multiple deal if the financial arrangements are attractive. I've broadened my search to the 4420 and 4425 as the 4435 seems to be a European model produced in Germany with little or no aftermarket support except from JD which is not cost effective here.

I'll write it down real quick before the Mods wipe it out!

Try here in Thailand ,If I rememer correct, 1 local combine was imported from Taiwan, of all places ,a local guy has a second hand sugar cane harvester, imported from Brazil, so some where here in the LOS is a big machinery importer, I know Chonburi, has some big machinery dealer's,a job for Thai Googgle.