Which Members Post The Silliest Stuff?

boon can be good, but sometimes gets carried away.

Gwanderer, def a plus on the board.

Kayo ... Oh, can´t talk about him...

I like the colonel´s wacky posts the most, but that´s biased, as I´ve known the man since I was a private (and now I´m a general, HAHAHAH!!!) and we have lots of inside jokes.

The Dude does make me shovel out a smile every now and then.

Bebops when (s)he is having a period and gets all philosophical.

I like some of the girls best though. SBK, Boo, and Donna, spring to mind. I rarely interact with any of them, yet they are sort of like big sisters... You know they hover, and youdon´t want to mis behave too much, and yet every now and then they swoop in with a funny post or comment.

Edited by kayo

no surprises who i'm going to vote for.

greenwanderer by a country mile. the posting of his pics is the icing on the cake.

a distant second would be the guy trying to set up a kareoke bar and was speculating recently about the relative costs of orange juice and ice.

no surprises who i'm going to vote for.

greenwanderer by a country mile. the posting of his pics is the icing on the cake.

a distant second would be the guy trying to set up a kareoke bar and was speculating recently about the relative costs of orange juice and ice.

I didn't know Daleyboy did Karaoke? :o

In my opinion,

The silliests post award goes to the elite group of "serial posters" who box the quotes of 8 to 10 people on a given thread and then, after taking up half a page by doing so, add one of these pearls of wisdom as their sole reply...

the standard... :D

or who can forget the famous... :D

and of course, the all time favorite... :o

In my opinion,

The silliests post award goes to the elite group of "serial posters" who box the quotes of 8 to 10 people on a given thread and then, after taking up half a page by doing so, add one of these pearls of wisdom as their sole reply...

the standard... :D

or who can forget the famous... :D

and of course, the all time favorite... :o

You shouldn't make fun of Tots, he's a nce guy......most of the time. :D:D:D

• 4 months later...

So, whose posts are silliest? Whose post are the most insane, out of touch, or whacky or even inane?

You do ya fookin muppet.. :o

totster :D

we`ve a whole byunch of new member now, and a lot of the older ones we`ve gotten to know better...

edit: Be Aware Totster it a mod now!

ready....?

GO!

Edited by kayo

So, whose posts are silliest? Whose post are the most insane, out of touch, or whacky or even inane?

Not 100% sure what you mean but you certainly talk bullshit and don't back it up. :o

Be fair , this was posted before you joined.

:D

Moogie and his puppets always had a touch of the insane, but I wouldn't have called them silly... a shame he couldn't resist constantly stepping over the line.

I always thought some of Kan Win's offbeat humour was pretty wacky, and I say that in the most complimentary way.

The guy who keeps trying to call all the folks in the teachers' forum racists is a bit out of touch and insane, but not in the desirably wacky or silly way- more in the scary obsessive cranky way.

"Steven"