Been Asked if i know Any Good man for A Thai lady

Thongkorn

I'm intrigued by this statement that the woman in question can read and write english - but doesn't know how to speak english.

Fascinating, to say the least.

Something like the reverse of many Thai visa members, who can speak English but find it a struggle trying to read and write the language.

• Like 1

photo are really an integral part of dating. one needs to be physically attracted to the other person. bikini shots would suffice. also whats she got against guys who have been to pattaya-many good guys go there----lol. on the flip side i know many good thai girls who hang out in pattaya...............doubble lol.

2nd thought-no photo means girl is butt ugly. really doesnt matter as most thias who marry falangs are butt ugly...........lol.

the wife is always asking why falang marry ugly thai lady, beats the shit out of me, the wife photo in my post ugly ugly ugly.

Thanks for some good input and questions,

She has had relationships with Thai men before, but her job has held her back, She has her own money so that's not a problem, If you know Thai culture you will know the older women are far more reserved than the Younger ones. No she does not want to use a dating site full of desperate men, and even if you did meet her you would have to court her as she would not just jump into bed. Yes maybe i will ask her if she wants to join Thai visa, will for ward her face book name to Genuine men but after asking her first, as you can appreciate she works in the Thai Government so security is a must for her.

photo are really an integral part of dating. one needs to be physically attracted to the other person. bikini shots would suffice. also whats she got against guys who have been to pattaya-many good guys go there----lol. on the flip side i know many good thai girls who hang out in pattaya...............doubble lol.

2nd thought-no photo means girl is butt ugly. really doesnt matter as most thias who marry falangs are butt ugly...........lol.

Would your statement apply to yourself as well since there is no picture of you?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

Would your statement apply to yourself as well since there is no picture of you?

so is your picture Ting ting.

If I could have charged 10 baht every time I have been asked that question – if I can find a good farang for a Thai lady – I would be probably rich by now.

As suggested in a post above, a serious dating profile may be a good suggestion.

so is your picture Ting ting.

Excuse me, I don't use someone else pic.

• Like 1

I think you do! Every guy on Thai Visa is a great man!

Every female on Thai Visa is a great woman but the greatest are the Thai girls putting up with smelly, obnoxious, odious, offensive, F***Ing FAT falang men. Thai women YOU ROCKI!

Cut the crapp what you trying to say

So, let's see.....your asking how a normal, intelligent, good looking person can meet a mate? (AND your asking on TV...REALLY?)

Obviously at 40 she has't been successful in that quest yet!

She probably is also SET in her ways. (wants it HER way or no way. Also probably one of these women who has a checklist for their "perfect" man......why else has she not met a man yet)

Kinda feel sorry for her as there are MANY women who have gotten older pursing their career and haven't had a decent relationship because their job is more important to them (and by extension ....haven't had children either ....time clock moving). Says a lot about a person when they pursue a career over "life"

Biggest problem for her (if she has really been looking) is she has been looking in all the wrong places and has the wrong attitude.

Nothing wrong with Thai men ...she just hasn't found the right one!

Wish her luck anyway .....as everybody deserves a slice of heaven!

Your here so what does that say about your self... silly hypocrite. whistling.gif

Thanks for some good input and questions,

She has had relationships with Thai men before, but her job has held her back, She has her own money so that's not a problem, If you know Thai culture you will know the older women are far more reserved than the Younger ones. No she does not want to use a dating site full of desperate men, and even if you did meet her you would have to court her as she would not just jump into bed. Yes maybe i will ask her if she wants to join Thai visa, will for ward her face book name to Genuine men but after asking her first, as you can appreciate she works in the Thai Government so security is a must for her.

Her first name wouldn`t be Yingluck, would it? Because I know things are getting pretty desperate at the moment.

• Like 2