Where is a nice restaurant to get Lamb Chops in Pattaya ?

how241

how241, on 12 Jan 2014 - 15:42, said:

I haven't got one.....may be the restaurant has......trybiggrin.png

If you're not sure she's going to like it, why not just buy a couple of lamb chops and cook them at home first? Better than paying a restaurant for something she might take one bite of and go 'yuk'

Edited by GinBoy2

If you're not sure she's going to like it, why not just buy a couple of lamb chops and cook them at home first? Better than paying a restaurant for something she might take one bite of and go 'yuk'

Your Right !! I went to Cherry's tonight. The food was very good. The Thai g/f took one bite of the delicious lamb and said 'yuk'....No problem for me as I enjoyed them and I let her eat my fish which she liked.

Edited by how241
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the situation with Mint Sauce in Thailand? Sent from my GT-P5110 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Available in jars in upmarket supermarkets. However, mint itself is readily available pretty much everywhere, so it's easy and much nicer to make one's own - though to get the authentic taste you'll need to splash out on a bottle of proper malt vinegar, which is relatively expensive.

• Like 1

Whats the situation with Mint Sauce in Thailand? Sent from my GT-P5110 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Available in jars in upmarket supermarkets. However, mint itself is readily available pretty much everywhere, so it's easy and much nicer to make one's own - though to get the authentic taste you'll need to splash out on a bottle of proper malt vinegar, which is relatively expensive.

Philistine that I am, I kinda prefer the stuff in a jar...must be all the preservatives, pickling myself from the inside out!