Friendy jokes about nationality

CryWolf

^^^^,

they tell me a cat has nine lives.

Recently I have seen former (banned) members reinvent themselves, sooner or later their true colours show through and they are quickly identified by the mods and banned again.

How many lives do you think banned members should/could have?

There is at least one geriatric troll who has had at least four names yet somehow seems to have gone under the radar by the mods.

How many more lives has he left, 5?

Want to know the biggest joke on this thread, the mugs who reply to a longtem troll (who the mods havent sussed yet).

I apoligise in advance if my use of non American English offends, its it no way meant as a,

"slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation."

Edited by rgs2001uk

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^,

Recently I have seen former (banned) members reinvent themselves, sooner or later their true colours show through and they are quickly identified by the mods and banned again.

There is at least one geriatric troll who has had at least four names yet somehow seems to have gone under the radar by the mods.

Want to know the biggest joke on this thread, the mugs who reply to a longtem troll (who the mods havent sussed yet).

I apoligise in advance if my use of non American English offends, its it no way meant as a,

"slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation."

First of all i respect all people, but i don't necessery respect all their opinions...

I can not se the post where i was vulgar, obscene or profane. But i did ask you to lighten up a bit. Ok maybe i called you fragile, i apologice again sad.png

I have not attacked any race, belief, or even animal. I love them all, and most of them like jokes too.

The joke aboute the popes robe was funny though, you have to admit biggrin.png

I like to joke about my own countrymen too... cus we have a sense of humor biggrin.png

Please lighten up... afterall who are you to judge what others find funny??

Guess Bill Burr is not your favorite comedian cheesy.gif

• Like 1

^^^^,

First of all i respect all people, but i don't necessery respect all their opinions...

I can not se the post where i was vulgar, obscene or profane. But i did ask you to lighten up a bit. Ok maybe i called you fragile, i apologice again sad.png

I have not attacked any race, belief, or even animal. I love them all, and most of them like jokes too.

I like to joke about my own countrymen too... cus we have a sense of humor biggrin.png

I can not se the post where i was vulgar, obscene or profane.

No need to apologise to me mate

But i did ask you to lighten up a bit. Ok maybe i called you fragile, i apologice again

Sorry think you have me confused with someone else.

Heres a tip for some of our more fragile members,

ignore the post or report it to the mods.

I am sure the mods will quicklyidentify our formers memebers by their IP address and topics,

A tip of the hat to former members such as, Marky, KerryK, ChiangMaiKelly, and his last incarnation, historyprof.

Best of luck with this one, DONT FEED THE TROLL.

^^^^,

I posted the rules. I think the prohibition against, slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation, is clear enough and without caveat, except when funny.

I like the joke about the French boy that asks for an England rugby shirt.

Sure, and I like the joke about Paddy and Mick not going for a job interview as lumber jacks.

I don't think those are particularly offensive.

SC

Enlighten me. Do the Thai Visa rules say, "Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation except those which are not particularly offensive?"

I think you are saying you can post slurs that are not particularly offensive. Offensive yes but not particularly offensive.

What I'm saying is I think the Thai Visa rules prohibit jokes that mention race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation. I don't think there is a loop hole for not particularly offensive as opposed to offensive.

I could of course be wrong. Perhaps you could give us an example of a joke about sexual orientation that would not be particularly offensive?

I posted the rules. I think the prohibition against, slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation, is clear enough and without caveat, except when funny.

Where did you come over this slurs or degrading comments? I've only seen jokes so far.... Today i also learned that nationality must be typed in very large font... Religion, gender or sexual orientation not so much. I'm confused xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.ttYYb5Lbfu.webp

I will of course respect a message from a moderator if the case is i have crossed a line here, but so far the only cpmplaint is from the guy, that in his own words, dont like jokes...

Don't you have a pharmacy nearby?

• Like 1

Also a bit of a lame example as most people in the world all think of Swedes, Danes and Norwegians as fellow countrymen (aka Nordic).

Can't blame the Nordics for other peoples ignorance.. We are indeed seperate countries, and we don't have polarbears walking the streets as many would assume smile.png

you don't? huh.png

Where did you come over this slurs or degrading comments? I've only seen jokes so far.... Today i also learned that nationality must be typed in very large font... Religion, gender or sexual orientation not so much. I'm confused xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.ttYYb5Lbfu.webp

I will of course respect a message from a moderator if the case is i have crossed a line here, but so far the only cpmplaint is from the guy, that in his own words, dont like jokes...

Don't you have a pharmacy nearby?

I made Nationality big because that is the subject of the thread. Jokes about nationality. I think the word slur or degrading comment can be flexibly interchanged with the word joke as far as this thread is concerned.

There in lies the rub.

You think a joke about nationality may not be a slur or degrading comment. I think it would not be a joke if it were not a slur or degrading comment. The degrading comment is what makes it funny.

I could of course be wrong. Perhaps you could give us an example of a joke about sexual orientation that would not be particularly offensive?

Would this be ok?

Baby Hermaphrodite

A woman gives birth to a baby, and afterwards, the doctor comes in and he says, "I have to tell you something about your baby."

The woman sits up in bed and says, "What's wrong with my baby doctor? What's wrong?"

The doctor says, "Well, now, nothing's wrong, exactly, but your baby is a little bit different. Your baby is a hermaphrodite."

The woman is confused. "A hermaphrodite..... what's that?"

The doctor replies, "Well, it means your baby has the.......er......features....of a male and a female."

The woman turns pale. She says, "Oh MY GOD! you mean it has a penis..... AND a brain.

So because it is a joke you can violate numerous posting rules on Thai visa?

To respect fellow members.

Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Are you familiar with the term 'dibba dobber' ?

By the way, your posts are illegal and highly offensive with the enlarged font, they should be all reported and removed promptly.

I came home one night and found my wife, whom was German/Kiwi cross by the way, having sex with our dog.

I was flabbergasted, I called the RSPCA and they were very upset, yet comforting and said "that is disgusting, who would do such a thing like that"

I said I know, she must have got him drunk.

• Like 1

I suspect you wouldn't mine one more etnical joke to disprove your statement?

Did you hear about the Mexican train killer? He had locomotives tongue.png

As it's way past my bedtime i'll have to leave you with a final joke of the day.

I hope someone gets a laugh!

A polack goes to a plastic surgeon's office. He tells the doc, "ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to be black. Can ya do it?" The doctor says, "yes I can. But I'll have to make your skin 70 percent darker, remove 30 percent of your brain, and add four inches to your penis." The guy says "I'll do it!"

After the operation, the polack wakes up to see his doctor sadly shaking his head. The doctor says, "I have some bad news. I messed up the operation. I removed 4 inches from your penis, made you 30 percent darker and removed 70 percent from your brain. Can you ever forgive me?" The polack looks up and says "Si, Senor."

Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

You are a good boy tlt for sticking to the rules and reminding us of them, I bet you were the school prefect in your younger days!

• Like 1

Are you familiar with the term 'dibba dobber' ?

By the way, your posts are illegal and highly offensive with the enlarged font, they should be all reported and removed promptly.

– to inform on. To "dob (somebody) in" is to inform on somebody. If this occurs one has been "dobbed in" and a person who does this is a "dobber" sometimes called a "dibber-dobber" (a tell-tale), though the latter term is usually restricted to use by children or adolescents posting on internet sites when mom isn't looking.

A bit off topic but still fynny biggrin.png

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

Back to topic!!!

An Arab diplomat visiting the U.S. for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department.

The Grand Emir was unused to the salt in American foods (french fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.

Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water, but then came the time when he returned emptyhanded. Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water? demanded the Grand Emir.

A thousand pardons, O Illustrious One, stammered the wretched Abdul, white man sit on well.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by CryWolf

Also a bit of a lame example as most people in the world all think of Swedes, Danes and Norwegians as fellow countrymen (aka Nordic).

And most people in the world think of Egyptians, Algerians, Iraqis, Saudis, Yemenites, Syrians, Jordanians and Lebaneese as fellow countrymen (aka Arab)

That must be the most ignorant comment in this thread so far clap2.gif