Can't remember Japanese film on Burmese girl sold into a Bangkok brothel

lowushatin

What I can remember is that it's a Japanese film, it is set in Bangkok, and that in the end the Burmese girl escapes and makes it back home but just as she arrives back she dies.

can someone give me the title?

Thanks for the spoiler...

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

What I can remember is that it's a Japanese film, it is set in Bangkok, and that in the end the Burmese girl escapes and makes it back home but just as she arrives back she dies.

can someone give me the title?

Thanks for the spoiler...

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

actually now that I watched it again, it's in the middle of the film. I just got focused on the girl part somehow.

Many Thai girls where tricked into going to Japan, In the past, they thought they had been offered good jobs, even there parents where tricked into believing that to be true, many Thai girls Committed suicide rather than work in the sex industry , so not a subject to taken light heartedly.

Many Thai girls where tricked into going to Japan, In the past, they thought they had been offered good jobs, even there parents where tricked into believing that to be true, many Thai girls Committed suicide rather than work in the sex industry , so not a subject to taken light heartedly.

phhh just go to any of the Japanese consulates to see it for yourself who apply for visas. pretty young hookers. also, if you take a flight to HK, chances are you may see the same type of girl, often accompanied by an older male or female. point is, they do know what they are doing as they are dressed like hookers to begin with.