What's going up next to Tesco, Phetchabun?

Route21mkII

Bang opposite Santi Isuzu in the city. Make sure your BS detector is highly tuned.

Re the building at Tesco we have a Thai architect who plays golf with us, I will ask, he seems to know most things about Phetch City.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can safely say it doesn't look like it will be of any interest to me, looks like it will be some sort of factory or warehouse type building.

I agree, and high roof spans perhaps lean towards the warehouse option, particularly as there's apparently only ring beams for the structure (no reinforced concrete flooring or significant bases as yet). A Distribution Centre, similar to but much larger than Lactasoy's?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I can safely say it doesn't look like it will be of any interest to me,looks like it will be some sort of factory or warehouse type building.

On a side note the Global House currently under construction seems to be taking an age.

Where will global house be?

I can safely say it doesn't look like it will be of any interest to me,looks like it will be some sort of factory or warehouse type building.

On a side note the Global House currently under construction seems to be taking an age.

Where will global house be?

Global House is currently being built on the 21 heading towards Lom Sak just after the Homeland turn off,so not quite in Phetchabun Town but only 10 minutes out,I imagine the cost of the land may have dictated the location.

The one in Phitsanulok is also off the main road.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...