Crew Wanted Crew Available

bazmlb

Crew Wanted - post here if you need crew for a race, a day out, just bought a yacht/powerboat and want some help learning the ropes, need a delivery crew, or just looking to meet new people who enjoy sailing to and you would be happy to have them as crew.

Include the level of skill wanted, dates and times as well as destinations and if its racing or cruising etc.

Crew Available - post here if you would like to go sailing or power boating, your skill level and any prior races you may have participated in that will assist owners in selected whether to contact you. Also include your availability and location and willingness to travel if the requirement is say in Phuket and you and in Pattaya.

Note: Please do not give out personal information here, phone numbers or emails, please use the PM messaging to communicate with the crew/owner.

I am available for racing, cruising and deliveries.

Certifications:

AYF Racing and Cruising skipper.

Owned and raced the following yachts:

J24 - Cookie Monster

Duncanson 37 IMS - Dictator (Many Bay and Coastal races as well as two Melbourne to Devonport Races)

Frers 40 - Joint Venture

Inglis 47 - Wild One (Competed and completed the 1998 Sydney to Hobart)

Raced on:

Duncanson 35 - Miluna 1985 Melbourne to Hobart.

SS34 - Judita Two Melbourne to Devonports.

Big Blue - Top of the Gulf Regatta

Siren - Top of the Gulf Regatta

Melbourne to Sydney/Sydney to Melbourne Deliveries

Single handed deliveries from Koh Chang to Ocean Marina

• 3 months later...

I'm available to crew in regattas or deliveries in and around Thailand. Living in Bangkok but often in Phuket and Pattaya as well.

Qualifications: Day Skipper level

Boat owner: I have partly owned a 12-meter in the UK and am currently restoring Selma, a 1926 6-meter, in Phuket (www.selma1926.com), but it is still some time before I can sail her in Thai waters

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

FREE; 40 foot blue water cruising yacht, just tell me in comments why I should give her to you.

A very good question!!! 555

I like water, I like it to go fishing, but I be sick on a boat on the sea if have a little bigger waves!!!

I like it sometimes to make a sailing trip but I have at most only expirience with freshwater!!!

So it's up to you!!! I don't know I would like it to have a own boat but It's the onliest way to find it out!!

smile.png