Here is my number, please call me 35+ times a day. Thanks.

puukao

It's quite disconcerting when you're at work, soldering on a chip, you answer the phone to a purring, honey-sweet voice which says over and over again...'I want smoke your banana'.

especially when that voice has a distinct deeper tone to it and it ain't Big Fat Dave mucking about......

• Like 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was too enraged with my anger after my thai partner scolded me of not answering the phone. more than 20 miscalls on my phone/!!!!! WHAT THE HECK! i would stop calling after my second call if I did! i ended up hating him and him trying to say sorry and all the sweet words!

Sweet Spicy Thais!

It's funny cause it does happen. Once a Thai girl gets your number most of them will keep it forever and message you when they are in need of some

I wish the "10" I had for a while would call me. Trouble is that u can only "talk so much" with a dictionary in bed.

It's funny cause it does happen. Once a Thai girl gets your number most of them will keep it forever and message you when they are in need of something

as long as its sex i dont mind :)

when they find or suspect their new bf has cheated they have to

get their revenge someway lol

i was too enraged with my anger after my thai partner scolded me of not answering the phone. more than 20 miscalls on my phone/!!!!! WHAT THE HECK! i would stop calling after my second call if I did! i ended up hating him and him trying to say sorry and all the sweet words!

Sweet Spicy Thais!

Are you a hooker................lol?

• 1 month later...

Repeat after me :

In Thailand I am a commodity.

The richer/younger/more handsome (pick one or two), the more value I get as a commodity.

Yes that how we girls in the West feel constantly: a commodity with a price tag, welcome to our world.