Crackdown on 'counterfeit' whistles begins: Bangkok

webfact

I would like to report the security guard downstairs at my apartment for owning a Counterfeit whistle. May I suggest y'all send round a dozen policemen and kick 7 shades out of him for it. Where as I have no actual proof its Counterfeit, he is an annoying pr!*k with it so good enough for me.

Top Post...!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does any one know where I can obtain a genuine whistle and a fake whistle here in Chiang Mai?

I could use the genuine one when the anti government protestors perform and the fake one when the red shirts perform.

Is there such a thing as a fake cord to hold it around your neck? There is so many things that have nothing to do with the anti demonstrators purpose and the purpose of the red shirts that one is hesitant to make a move.

Next thing you know some bottler will be claiming to be the only authorized bottle to be thrown at anti protesters.facepalm.gif

You guys really can't see the truth. Sheeple on both sides. All this talk about third hand, Carlyle Group, shadowy figures etc. It's but a ploy by the real power brokers. The answer is clear who's behind both the pro-and anti-government demonstrations over the years. A company who's right in front of your faces ( and right next to the dodgy hot dogs and salabou in 7-11). Think about it. Who has most to gain from ranting ear-splitting loons on stage going into stages of apoplexy? Who has the most to gain from people screaming themselves hoarse if Suthep or Jatupon so much as farts into the microphone? Why are the current demonstrations conveniently held in the cold season when people might get a bit of a tickly cough and sore throat? Reckitt Benckiser. The manufacturers of Strepsils.

You blind fools. 5555555555 biggrin.png

Money, money , money. money, money. money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money.......... it's the universal language here. Never mind English,............. Money, money, money, money, money,money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money.......... what about Buddha and his teachings?.... never mind............... money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money,..... what about Thainess ?.......... Money, money, money,money, money, money, money,money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, but the King tells us not to burn the ground and plough it back into the ground thus preserving lives and reducing pollution.... ahh,what does he know, Money, money, money, money,money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money....... 4 percent of GDP spent on education but 2000 schools have neither electricity or water........... money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, ....... Thai farmers are committing suicide cause the government won't pay them, money, money, money, money,money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money.

In order of importance.;

1. Money

2. Money

3. money

4. Money

5. Money

6. Money

7. Money

8 Buddah (incase I'm not making enough money)

9. Money

10. MOOOONNNNEEEEEYYYYY.

Respect, consideration, goodwill for the common man, sympathy,understanding, responsibility,accountability.............. Noooooooooooooooooooo............... money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money........ it sickens me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...