Maige iptv Thailand: Customer Service Not Included

buddha02

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Iptv Thailand does have a bad customer support, or no support.
I paid for a new year subscription and they never supplied it to me nor did they gave me a refund which I asked for.

So I order a new box from maigetv com .
Free shipping came after less than 24 hours and worked like a charm. I did have some internet issues in the beginning using 3bb but after complaining to customer support of 3bb the problems solved and the viewing is smooth.

As anyone experienced a block by true internet?

Edited by alonsun

I've been using this box for a few months now and it works great. It uses servers based in Thailand so no buffering issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfvubThrSE

This is the system I am now using.... agree it does work well at least 99% of the time , and if there is a problem, support deals with it quickly! thumbsup.gif

19K baht for the box and a 1 year sub, with a renewal of 13.5K Baht - ouch. Just 2 of these would be more expensive than my 3 Truevisions boxes with the top package.

I've been using this box for a few months now and it works great. It uses servers based in Thailand so no buffering issues.

This is the system I am now using.... agree it does work well at least 99% of the time , and if there is a problem, support deals with it quickly! thumbsup.gif

19K baht for the box and a 1 year sub, with a renewal of 13.5K Baht - ouch. Just 2 of these would be more expensive than my 3 Truevisions boxes with the top package.

I am not sure where you got those figures, they are not even close ....

Box 3500. plus 1000 monthly ... it's way cheaper than True or Astro for what you get ..... and no fading in the rain either ! wink.png

Your Truevisions top package doesn't feature the CTH Stadium Channels, Astro Supersport Channels, Sky Sport Channels, Sky Movie Channels, BT Sports 1&2 HD, French, German, Russian, Channels, nor does it have the latest movies on demand...

• Like 1

I am not sure where you got those figures, they are not even close ....

Box 3500. plus 1000 monthly ... it's way cheaper than True or Astro for what you get ..... and no fading in the rain either ! wink.png

From the website linked in the video description :)

http://iptvboxasia-com.3dcartstores.com/

Your Truevisions top package doesn't feature the CTH Stadium Channels, Astro Supersport Channels, Sky Sport Channels, Sky Movie Channels, BT Sports 1&2 HD, French, German, Russian, Channels, nor does it have the latest movies on demand...

I have MaigeTV to fill in the gaps from Truevisions (USD $85/year) - but I don't care at all for football, so not sure if MaigeTV has the coverage you're mentioning.

The other thing about IPTV for sports like F1 where you have a companion app, is the lag - IPTV can lag the app by 1.5 to 2 minutes (i.e. sometimes a full lap), by comparison, Truevisions lags by 1-5 seconds, also, if you have a big screen, Truevisions has noticeably better picture quality.

Is anybody having trouble with the MaigeTV service the last few days? The Chinese reseller I bought off says there is "Global Sever Failure" and it is being worked on. The On-Demand feature works ok but cannot access any of the TV channels. The menu and program guide comes up as normal but when choosing a channel just get a black screen. Is anybody else having similar issues?

I have this issue for over a month now

A month, wow. Don't like the sound of this. Have you followed up with the seller? How long do you have left on your sub?

An issue with mine that I have noticed that gives some credence to the reseller is that when I set the server to "Global" in settings menu, after restart it goes back to "Auto Server" and will not stay on the Global Server. Seems connected to the issue but I could be wrong.

What makes my situation all the more suspect/confusing is that my original sub is due to expire tomorrow (I think). Not even sure how to check but tomorrow will be 1 year from original activation. I actually paid the renewal to this same re-seller a cpl of days ago. Just as these problems were beginning.

• 4 months later...

I have a mag250 box from Phuket company Pan Worldl. The package costs 4900b and 990 a month. I get all teretrial tv from the UK all the Sky channels including Sky Sports and the Sky movies and so much more, check their facebook page for full channel listing. I have 30 mb internet and get full HD reception from the IPTV box and can also run computer from wifi using the same connection. Prior to this I had the M8 box supplied by JSat in Bangkok, it cast me 8500b and they say there is no more to pay, the problem is even with 30mb the thing was constantly buffering. I had to send the box back twice fior various problems but the whole package was a waste of money, For those of you who want IPTV look no further than Pan World but you need at least 16mb of bandwidth.

I have a mag250 box from Phuket company Pan Worldl. The package costs 4900b and 990 a month. I get all teretrial tv from the UK all the Sky channels including Sky Sports and the Sky movies and so much more, check their facebook page for full channel listing. I have 30 mb internet and get full HD reception from the IPTV box and can also run computer from wifi using the same connection. Prior to this I had the M8 box supplied by JSat in Bangkok, it cast me 8500b and they say there is no more to pay, the problem is even with 30mb the thing was constantly buffering. I had to send the box back twice fior various problems but the whole package was a waste of money, For those of you who want IPTV look no further than Pan World but you need at least 16mb of bandwidth.

12K Baht/ year for IPTV?! That's Truevisions style pricing. What we're talking about here costs USD $82.00 per year.

I have an android box and run kodi tvaddons. I have more channels, programs and movies than I can ever imagine all for the price of my monthly 690 baht internet bill. You guys purchasing these one program boxes and setups, Truevisions IPTV and the like are getting ripped off badly.

• Like 1

I have an android box and run kodi tvaddons. I have more channels, programs and movies than I can ever imagine all for the price of my monthly 690 baht internet bill. You guys purchasing these one program boxes and setups, Truevisions IPTV and the like are getting ripped off badly.

No we're not,. I also have Kodi, also have Truevisions, also have Netflix. MaigeTV is worth every single last Baht - It just works, it's in HD, it has a huge VOD library, it has practically every English channel there is, and gives you the ability to replay them all for 7 days. Unbeatable value, even compared to free.

Edited by IMHO

No we're not,. I also have Kodi, also have Truevisions, also have Netflix. MaigeTV is worth every single last Baht - It just works, it's in HD, it has a huge VOD library, it has practically every English channel there is, and gives you the ability to replay them all for 7 days. Unbeatable value, even compared to free.

Ok all that matter is you are happy! I like free just a little better

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I second that thought IMHO.....I also REALLY Iike my Maige TV boxes for internet streaming live TV and VOD movies and TV shows (especially the 3rd gen boxes)...

I also have SkystreamerX boxes and XtreamerWonder boxes (for XBMC/Kodi, ShowBox etc. etc.) in various rooms that I use sometimes (to watch movies and TV programs not otherwise on Maige)...

I dont even use anymore my Apple TV boxes (with my Netflix subscription) or my TrueVisions Platinum boxes ..(and will let subscriptions expire)

• Like 1