Big visa problem advice needed please help!

Robininbkk

You're here to study and you sometimes go to that company to hang-out with your friends.

Working! Who told you that? My crazy ex-gf ?

Simple as that.

If you don't have any of the following then don't worry...

Work Contract.

Work Telephone Number / Work mobile phone.

Work Business Card.

Work Desk, Computer & system login details.

But my non imm ED visa is linked to that company and they can prove it. All they have to do is call to the Thai consulate in my homecountry. I had to show papers of a company of which I am doing an internship in before they could issue the ED visa for me. So the consulate have that info.

I will however consider the denying everything tactic if it has any legal highground.

Edit. I do not have any of the things on the list you mentioned. But that is the problem, If I can't prove I am doing an internship in Thailand, then my ED visa would be invalid, right? thats is what I try to resolve, if my ex-gf is going to tell immigration or embassy that my visa is not good and I faked the internship.

Robin in Bkk - seems with every good advice answer you get, you pose a different 'problem' here's mine

believe the good and forget the rest at he end of the day:

1) You are either totally screwed or

2) Fagetaboutit - she can do nothing to you a little up front tea money can't won't fix -

I even know of a person that on a language visa; Thai boyfriend tried the same shi'ite - it back fired because he defamed her with some ungodly story, and wound up going to court for 'lying to the courts (immigration).

Take your pick - I opt for number 2). Good luck Remember, you haven't broken any laws in Thailand, Immigration has much bigger fish to fry than hearing a love sick ex-tealock complain about her boyfriend dumping her.

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A thread full of classy guys about their classy choice of gf.

..and so it goes on...and on. ...and on.

I am betting he met her on the Internet and had to pay a tidy sum for this "Internship Visa" ulterior meaning - I'll get you a visa if you provide me stud service for awhile. Wonder how many years older she isd than him 10-15??

cheesy.gifwhistling.gif

You talked to much to her and shared vital information. This is always a big mistake, even my closest buddies do not need to know everything about me. Today a buddy and tomorrow an archfiend. How often does that not happen?

Um... have to say it's usually very rare to happen. I've never had a friend turn into an archenemy or anything. Same with exes, etc. Not that hard to stay friends or remain cordial with people.

• Like 1

ah,the memories.... smile.png

can you do a good impression of a crazy person?

the last mad,bad,and dangerous Thai GF I had,(before I met my current GF who is a total sweetheart)

threatened to throw herself off the 12th floor balcony when I finished with her,

I promptly "bulged the eyes,assumed a mad stare" picked her up and walked over to near the balcony while saying "ok,if that's what you REALLY want,I'll do it for you!"

She promptly changed her mind about threatening suicide,and all her other plans to kill/mutilate/castrate/have her family attack me went out the window(or off the balcony as it were tongue.png )

she pronounced me "Falang Baa"...and that's when my Thai nickname got changed from Look Maa(little dog,a joke cause I'm a big lad) to MAA BAA(Mad Dog,I kinda like it,so do my friends),

just a thought,everybody seems cowed by the Thai reputation for crazy (both Men and Women),but if you can do a Lethal Weapon on them("do you REALLY wanna jump?") it is one way to stop the childish nonsense.

Of course what works for me may not for you,

think about it though,

Also be wary of massive amounts of hypocrisy in this thread as former whoor-mongers who spent more time in bars with "lady bar" than Stickman on report in the past attack you in great numbers for having the indecency to have a "lower class GF".

I sympathise with you totally Robin,

and however you get out of this present jam,hope you are laughing at it as a memory some time in the future,

Good Luck!.

Dear QTNO, you were lucky with your case when your crazy ex-GF didn't jump out from 12th level. Not every-one can say it. 2 - 2.5 years ago your situation is happened to a young British guy (pattaya or phuket? don't remember) but there the crazy GF has jumped out from the 8th-10th level. She didn't die cause touched palm trees and they slow down her falling but she felt to coma. The police arrested the guy but he was only at room when those idiot jumped from balcony. In the room was nothing mess, nothing mark of violence, the next room's guests didn't hear any loud words or scuffle, But the police told they have to investigate and have to ask the girl who was IN COMA.

So I don't know the final situation of case, may be some mate here may give information. But I can imagine, if this girl awakes only 3 yrs later...., or if gets worse, when she awakes she says: "yes, he pushed me down" what would happen to this young British guy.

So QTNO you were lucky, I guess.

• Like 1

Dear Lara your picture is amazing. cheesy.gifclap2.gif

I agree Loles. Amazing picture LaraC.

You've used the tissue perfectly.

Dear harber8, LaraC's picture's gay is really suitable for your pink car's driver, isn't it ?

ah,the memories.... smile.png

can you do a good impression of a crazy person?

the last mad,bad,and dangerous Thai GF I had,(before I met my current GF who is a total sweetheart)

threatened to throw herself off the 12th floor balcony when I finished with her,

I promptly "bulged the eyes,assumed a mad stare" picked her up and walked over to near the balcony while saying "ok,if that's what you REALLY want,I'll do it for you!"

She promptly changed her mind about threatening suicide,and all her other plans to kill/mutilate/castrate/have her family attack me went out the window(or off the balcony as it were tongue.png )

she pronounced me "Falang Baa"...and that's when my Thai nickname got changed from Look Maa(little dog,a joke cause I'm a big lad) to MAA BAA(Mad Dog,I kinda like it,so do my friends),

just a thought,everybody seems cowed by the Thai reputation for crazy (both Men and Women),but if you can do a Lethal Weapon on them("do you REALLY wanna jump?") it is one way to stop the childish nonsense.

Of course what works for me may not for you,

think about it though,

Also be wary of massive amounts of hypocrisy in this thread as former whoor-mongers who spent more time in bars with "lady bar" than Stickman on report in the past attack you in great numbers for having the indecency to have a "lower class GF".

I sympathise with you totally Robin,

and however you get out of this present jam,hope you are laughing at it as a memory some time in the future,

Good Luck!.

Dear QTNO, you were lucky with your case when your crazy ex-GF didn't jump out from 12th level. Not every-one can say it. 2 - 2.5 years ago your situation is happened to a young British guy (pattaya or phuket? don't remember) but there the crazy GF has jumped out from the 8th-10th level. She didn't die cause touched palm trees and they slow down her falling but she felt to coma. The police arrested the guy but he was only at room when those idiot jumped from balcony. In the room was nothing mess, nothing mark of violence, the next room's guests didn't hear any loud words or scuffle, But the police told they have to investigate and have to ask the girl who was IN COMA.

So I don't know the final situation of case, may be some mate here may give information. But I can imagine, if this girl awakes only 3 yrs later...., or if gets worse, when she awakes she says: "yes, he pushed me down" what would happen to this young British guy.

So QTNO you were lucky, I guess.

Thanks for your concern Loles,

and I am sorry for the poor young British lad to be stuck in that situation,

but I never would have applied the "Lethal Weapon" technique if I really thought my ex was suicidal,

you learn to read people after 20 years in the security business,and I've dealt with both attempted and actual suicides quite a few times sadly,the most recent a very young guy only a few days ago.

Despite the differences in culture/expression,I KNEW my ex was NOT suicidal at all,distraught at the fish getting off the hook maybe,but absolutely not going to kill herself,

I WAS lucky though,as I have been many times in Thailand and the rest of S.E.A. and have gotten out of enough scrapes to fill a bloody book!,

I again wish the OP the best of luck,but echo the people who've told him to chill out a little,and politely say man up a bit and get this slapper out of your life!

• Like 2

Interesting comment from you LaraC. I take it from your post name that you are a female. No problem with that other than I believe your picture would rate as the most sexist picture of all TV posters on this forum. All these "classy guys" as you refer to them don't have a cheap fleshpot picture like you use.

Edited by johnnycthedog
  • Like 1

No, a Non-Imm visa is not easy for the sponsor to cancel. If immigration can't contact you first and call you in for an interview, they won't cancel it. Take it easy and ignore her.

Alright that's a bit of a relief, thanks. What do you mean with ''sponsor''? The thai company where I am doing the internship at?

So it is by immigration protocol and law to call me in for an interview before they can do anything? So if they can't contact me, nothing will happen, is that correct?

If so, then I am very relieved. However, my now ex GF might give them my thai number or adress of where I am staying at the moment... WIll they come to my adress to confine/arrest me? and take me to immigration office or am I thinking too much now? Is it even realistic of what I am thinking now or is it not very strict in Thailand with such things?

You're breaking the law? You make your mind up about how serious your situation is. Though threats don't usually have much value.

Last night all hell broke loose and she wanted to break up, wanted me to leave Thailand next month otherwise she would make problems for me, which after the fight, I opened this tread for advice. I really do want to break up with her and ''kick'' her out my apartment, so to speak. But I'm affraid it would anger her more and trigger more treats, which even if it was just bluff last night, it might be real this time. I try to talk with her but she just ignores me and watch TV and occasionally check her facebook page. Does she wants to break up or what is going on here?

Kick the little b**ch out, laugh at her threats and tell her if you ever hear from her again YOU will make her life miserable.

You'll never hear from her again.

I am not sure if it is allowed to do internship on student visa. May be they consider it as doing a job. In that case she may be able to create problem. To get a student visa is not a big deal. Just get it from Thailand or neighboring countries. They are many who also charge you to do this. There is a language school in Pattaya next to Big C that will get you both the visa and the course for 25000 or little more. They only problem you may get is if immigration consider it as job.

I will be more worried if she put something illegal in your apartment then call police for it. Change your lock now.

Interesting comment from you LaraC. I take it from your post name that you are a female. No problem with that other than I believe your picture would rate as the most sexist picture of all TV posters on this forum. All these "classy guys" as you refer to them don't have a cheap fleshpot picture like you use.

The "cheap fleshpot" avatar is there for a specific reason.

Ironic that you should call it the most sexist picture, when its merely a guy in his underwear.

He isnt bent over, or crouched on all fours, or posed proactively. Its simply an underwear model passively standing there.

Then again, understandable that as a man you would see it as offensive, whereas avatars of women, no matter how degrading, are met with zero reaction (at least zero negative reaction).

Make a thread about it if it bugs you, but keep on topic here eh.

The "cheap fleshpot" avatar is there for a specific reason.

Ironic that you should call it the most sexist picture, when its merely a guy in his underwear.

He isnt bent over, or crouched on all fours, or posed proactively. Its simply an underwear model passively standing there.

Then again, understandable that as a man you would see it as offensive, whereas avatars of women, no matter how degrading, are met with zero reaction (at least zero negative reaction).

Make a thread about it if it bugs you, but keep on topic here eh.

LaraC - I think you were off topic when you posted "A thread full of classy guys about their classy choice of gf." You are definitely having a shot at the TV posters standards of gf. It's plain enough for anyone to understand..

My comment was merely observing your avatar given your comment. Feel free to bring to our attention any avatar on this or other threads that shows a cheap sexist degrading picture of a girl that offends you. I've yet to see one.

I find that sexist commentary tends to be a one way street coming from the female point of view. My response was merely an observation of your avatar versus your derogatory comment against the male TV members who have posted in response to the original OP

Edited by johnnycthedog

Years ago I split with a thai girl, she was being nasty so before I left I thought I would tell her I believe her mother was probably selling herself to every farang in town back in the day, I told her her mother was probably pattayas busiest woman.

It was said just to annoy her before I left, My advice, don't say anything like that when they are in range of a mortar and pestle.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Kangawallafox

his your gf a hottie? Some people might be interested to take their turn...facepalm.gif

(as it seems that tv member do love to run into ploblem with demented girllaugh.png )

ps: to answer your question, yes she can make you big ploblem. She can blacklist you to enter any of the others 200 country on this planetcheesy.gif

One can be a clever funny comedian. One can be a stupid boor...

Edited by Gil

The worst that can happen with this company is that, if you don't have a contract, they can declare your internship over for whatever reason. Not the end of the world.

I think this is not the kind of troubles she will intend to create though. Or she might just be fine with the threats without further actions as well.

To update and answer some questions.

I did not cheat on her, I would never do that. I Just don't possess such behaviour. Not even in Thailand where it is very easy for farangs. I do not want to hurt her in any way. I take all my relationships with women serious, that might be the unfortunate reason why I'm still with her, come to think of it now..

I apologize if I came off as trolling. And also apologize for not giving more detailed info on how I gotten in this situation and my relationship with her. Some things sounds unbelievable, but for those who experienced similar or could place oneself in my shoes would understand. Our relationship is very complex and not easy to express it in words, I might need to open a new tread for that. But I made this tread to inquire on advice for my potential and imminent visa and/or immigration issues.

I now am not worried anymore about her doing anything to my visa status or problems with immigration. I really appreciate the advice given, it has given me a certain peace of mind that she can't do the stuff she treatens she would do. Therefore, with all the advice assimilated in this tread, I can conclude the visa and immigration treats obsolute.

She is now in bed watching TV and ignoring me totally. When she woke up this morning, I went out to buy breakfast. We ate breakfast together, in silence. After that she did the dishes and went to bed and just watch TV. From the moment she went to sleep last night until the present moment while I'm typing this, she hasn't said a single word!

Last night all hell broke loose and she wanted to break up, wanted me to leave Thailand next month otherwise she would make problems for me, which after the fight, I opened this tread for advice. I really do want to break up with her and ''kick'' her out my apartment, so to speak. But I'm affraid it would anger her more and trigger more treats, which even if it was just bluff last night, it might be real this time. I try to talk with her but she just ignores me and watch TV and occasionally check her facebook page. Does she wants to break up or what is going on here?

I really don't understand this one, she is so different from my past girlfriends.

OK, playing along.

See the "how can I kick my ex out" thread, relevant for your situation.

If you've quit your internship then why stick around?

Get all your ducks lined up in a row and when she's going to be away for a while

You just slip out the back, Jack

Make a new plan, Stan

You don't need to be coy, Roy

Just get yourself free

Hop on the bus, Gus

You don't need to discuss much

Just drop off the key, Lee

And get yourself free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298nld4Yfds#t=69

• Like 1

Yes I can't do anything about it if the company wants to cancel the internship, ok I will then have a year delay with my study. I can accept that.

What I am more worried about is my ex-gf's intention. She said she is going to make sure I get problems with immigration or police. She also added that I will never be able to come back to Thailand again, blacklist me.

In this situation, what can I do?

PS. She is sleeping in the bed right now. I am affraid to sleep, she might do something to me. like cut my penis or something. I heard stories of angry Thai women doing that. Tonight I will have one eye open... BUt that is a situation I can handle, I hope. It's the whole Visa/immigration/deportation/blacklist/arrest thing which I am not familiar with in Thailand.

Been there, done that.

post-166937-0-24037700-1390010169_thumb.

31 stab marks in my mattress. Luckily I wasn't on it at the time - otherwise it would be a mattress of a different colour -

Wear jeans & a strong belt to bed.

Remove / hide / all knives & scissors.

Kick her out (or move yourself) & IMMEDIATELY change the locks.

VOE (voice of experience)

Dekky.

P.S. Talk to the company - they prolly would not like immigration to know that they were part of the rort.

It's happened to me many times,,

"i make big problem for you, i call police and so on"

i think in Thailand problem = (i want money)

So my answer is OK make problem,, then

darling i have no money

Problem over, change your visa and move on

PS Any chance of a photo and phone number, i might be interested

in getting a big stick pushed up my ( you know) it's been a while,

i nearly forgot what it was like.

I don't see what the problem is. You're here on a University exchange programme, therefore you hold a Non-Imm. Ed. visa, which allows you apply for a work permit for employment of no more than 20 hours per week.

There are two simple steps you can take to make yourself crazy ex-gf proof :

1. Get a work permit for your internship.

2. Talk to your supervisor / manager at the company to make sure that your contract states that you work no more than 20 hours per week.

Sorted.

Edited by Trembly
  • Like 1