Sign Maker

patsfangr

I'm looking for a shop that can make a "street sign" size metal sign, with custom lettering. I did a search in the classifieds, but didn't see anything local listed there.

I live on the Dark Side, so I'd prefer one there; but I'd appreciate a reference to any shop that can do this. Thanks in advance.

Sign Tech and Big Banner both on sukhumvit rd Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

I sincerely appreciate the tip, 2unique; but "on sukhumvit rd" really doesn't help much. Can you give me a cross soi and landmark or two, please?

Signmakers all over the country.

Look for sign outside shop

ปาย

And lots of abandoned signs paint and wood cutouts

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeah, that was my point in my earlier post. You can't drive down a soi almost anywhere in Pattaya or Jomtien without banging into one. They're almost as common as Mag Wheel Shops.

Just cruise down Thepprasit or Pattaya Tai or 3rd Road and you'll be falling over them. There's probably 20 of them on the Darkside alone. In the alternative, just find a sign outside an existing shop that you like and the shopkeeper will happily recommend their "friend" to you - they gain face and maybe a favour for recommending them.

Tip: To avoid getting your sign written with Thinglish spelling mistakes, print out your request in large characters on a printer as Thais often have trouble reading and distinguishing English handwriting. That's why a bloke that builds boats has a big sign outside his premises down towards Bang Saray that proudly advises that he is a "Bout Builder". smile.png

Sign Tech and Big Banner both on sukhumvit rd Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

I sincerely appreciate the tip, 2unique; but "on sukhumvit rd" really doesn't help much. Can you give me a cross soi and landmark or two, please?

Between Theppasit and pattaya klang on the same side as Big C.

I believe between Tai and Klang but only recall seeing both as I drove that stretch.

Have you Googled the names?

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement