Small electric can opener - anybody seen any for sale?

scorecard

I hope you will take this in the spirit intended,My wife had never opened a can until she met me.

She makes delicious fresh healthy Lanna and Chinese style dishes and apart from Toamto paste for Pizza and Pasta dishes.

My only cans now have animal pictures,lions,tigers and elephants in emergency.

If your in C mai Robinsons or possibly Tops at Airport Plaza will no doubt have one for silly money.The regular steel butterfly type non electric type are in street markets for under a dollar,ours cost 10 baht

A thai wife is the only ring pull a man needs,oddly enough those seeking a steady ringer are probably easier to find in C Mai than your gadget!

Edited by RubbaJohnny

I hope you will take this in the spirit intended,My wife had never opened a can until she met me.

She makes delicious fresh healthy Lanna and Chinese style dishes and apart from Toamto paste for Pizza and Pasta dishes.

If your in C mai Robinsons or possibly Tops at Airport Plaza will no doubt have one for silly money.The regular steel butterfly type non electric type are in street markets for under a dollar,ours cost 10 baht

A thai wife is the only ring pull a man needs,oddly enough those seeking a steady ringer are probably easier to find in C Mai than your gadget!

Thanks for the education.

Thanks for the education.

yes thanks for enlightening us with your knowledge. "...A thai wife is the only ring pull a man needs..." hmmm...that's pretty deep. i'll have to think about that one. "...The regular steel butterfly type non electric type are in street markets for under a dollar,ours cost 10 baht" well those are junk and cost 10 Bath for a reason.

• Like 1

I too have looked for one and not found it. Thank goodness that I am going back to the states in April for a vacation, and I will be bring one back for myself. How unusual, given that they are made in China, that they cannot be found in Thailand.

I too have looked for one and not found it. Thank goodness that I am going back to the states in April for a vacation, and I will be bring one back for myself. How unusual, given that they are made in China, that they cannot be found in Thailand.

I have thought about that as well but , anything in the US will run on 110 need something 220 ......