Recommendation wanted: Hotel/ apartment with monthly rate.

Mikl777

I will be arriving Pattaya in about one week from Bangkok. I will be in Pattaya for about one month. Over the years I have stayed in hotels or apartment with some better than others. Seems like every time I come to Pattaya it is a crapshoot when it comes to lodgings. Last time I stayed at Winner Place off of Soi Bukao. The location was satisfactory and the apartment was nice except that the shower hot water was tempermental and I had to fiddle with the controls several times during every shower (very annoying). I would see hundreds of hotels and apartments and I sometimes wondered if there where some secret gems there.

So.....

Does anyone know of a hidden gem to stay in Pattaya? Would like to stay under $20,000bt for the month. Although I will have a motorbike I would prefer to stay no further out than 3rd road between about Soi 2 and S. Pattaya Rd. Securtiy for my valuables, reliable wifi, and reasonable bike parking is a must.

Finders fee: choice of 1) a drink 2)dinner and good? conversation (english or Thai english), 3) a b.f for a great recommend. wink.png

Thanks in advance

Mike

A pity you want no further out than 3rd road.

Where I am currently is 42 sq mtrs corner room with windows on 2 sides so plenty of light.. I cook on the balcony. 1st floor. Quiet, clean and 50 Baht to beach road on a m/c taxi.

CCTV (and the landlady lives below me and has the CCTV screen in her place).

Plenty of m/c parking.

TMN wifi at 350 Baht a month.

Cable tv included - but smallish tv.

No bedding / towels / pots or cooking utensils (but I bought my own, and an induction cooker.)

1300 Baht for water and elec last month - hot showers but too cool for aircon.

6000 Baht a month.

5000 deposit.

Tesco lotus small - 250 mtrs away. 7/11 300 mtrs. BigC 1.5 kms.

motocy rental 2500 p.m nearby.

And anyone reading this might want to know it will be available from 28th Jan. As I am heading back to the UK early.

Yes, there are some quiet, clean places available cheap smile.png

This one is on soi Arunothai.

Edited by suthansman
  • Like 1

Thanks suthansman for your suggestion. I might take a look see if I don't find a closer in location. I sometimes have a little to much to drink and it is nice to have a short ride back to the ranch.

Where I am currently is 42 sq mtrs corner room with windows on 2 sides so plenty of light.. I cook on the balcony. 1st floor. Quiet, clean and 50 Baht to beach road on a m/c taxi.

Plenty of m/c parking.

No bedding / towels / pots or cooking utensils (but I bought my own, and an induction cooker.)

6000 Baht a month.

5000 deposit.

And anyone reading this might want to know it will be available from 28th Jan. As I am heading back to the UK early.

Thanks suthansman for your suggestion. I might take a look see if I don't find a closer in location. I sometimes have a little to much to drink and it is nice to have a short ride back to the ranch.

Plenty of m/c parking.

6000 Baht a month.

5000 deposit.

Nova Park, serviced apartments, swimming pool, gym, room service, blah, blah, blah………………..

Ok, you won't get it for 20k a month, nearer 30k, but myself and many friends who work, "month on, month off" swear by it!