Protest Grenade Attack: Police Dispute PCAD's Claims

Lite Beer

Everything about this says set up, in my opinion. PDRC bombing PDRC in order to try to get sympathy, get army to coup and also raise more money, in my opinion.

PDRC leaders changing the route at the last minute to walk past these empty shop houses, a road never walked before.

PDRC guards and protestors go into the building to violate the alleged crime scene before police/army arrive.

PDRC guards do not allow police to enter.

PDRC only allow army to enter.

And now, caught on film, man in white hat (protestors) drops grenade and hides behind pole and then departs the scene after explosion without a care for any injured person or what is happening.

Thaksin´s spin machine at full tilt.

It takes a special kind of shill to forward the argument that someone would simply drop a grenade and hide behind a pole 4 meters away for cover.

Oh you havnt been here that long then ? whistling.gif not saying this is what happened but absolutely its possible that a thai might hide behind a pole 4 meters away for cover from a grenade

I'd be more inclined to hide behind you.

Planks offer a lot more protection

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is another wild speculation. Planned attack to show outrageous violence against peaceful protesters and glorious leader forever Suthep. Route changed to empty area to avoid collateral damage. Dimwit fumbled the grenade and dropped it at his feet instead of throwing it over the fence as planned.

Or just a coincident that a last minute route change takes them right past the hideout of a nut job.

• Like 1

You're obviously sort of a poster without any shame. After you utterly embarrassed yourself on this forum by categorically claiming that the driver was responsible for the bomb attack you still come for more? Go under the bridge for a while and hang your head in shame. wai2.gif Forensic expert. cheesy.gif

The police agrees with me according to the OP article. They seem to think the driver is complicit in the bombing with another guy.

But I do agree that I might have been wrong. As someone posted earlier, it looks like it's a flag waived outside that I thought was the driver throwing an object.

Wanting to question someone who was at the epicenter makes sense.

But given your self promotion to forensic expert, judge, jury and executioner it doesn't fit your 5 second brainless bunch of theories.

Sherlock you ain't!

Here is another wild speculation. Planned attack to show outrageous violence against peaceful protesters and glorious leader forever Suthep. Route changed to empty area to avoid collateral damage. Dimwit fumbled the grenade and dropped it at his feet instead of throwing it over the fence as planned.

Or just a coincident that a last minute route change takes them right past the hideout of a nut job.

Route changed to empty area to avoid collateral damage.

Oy vey! facepalm.gif

They are willing to throw a grenade on a group of people but they don't want to risk damaging a storefront?

[yt]

[/yt]
  • Like 1

You're obviously sort of a poster without any shame. After you utterly embarrassed yourself on this forum by categorically claiming that the driver was responsible for the bomb attack you still come for more? Go under the bridge for a while and hang your head in shame. wai2.gif Forensic expert. cheesy.gif

The police agrees with me according to the OP article. They seem to think the driver is complicit in the bombing with another guy.

But I do agree that I might have been wrong. As someone posted earlier, it looks like it's a flag waived outside that I thought was the driver throwing an object.

But given your self promotion to forensic expert, judge, jury and executioner it doesn't fit your 5 second brainless bunch of theories.

Sherlock you ain't!

Stop making a fool of yourself. Wanting to question someone is one thing, but wrongly accusing someone of committing devious crime is quite another. Also I have never claimed to be Sherlock Holmes. I'll leave that role to you. I have always liked inspector Morse more. wai2.gif

But Pol.Gen. Adul Saengsingkaew, Chief of the Royal Thai Police, said the police were not involved in the deadly incident yesterday, insisting that the police′s duty is to provide security for the people.

Like the police on the rooftop shooting into the protesters and the police terrorizing a nurse in her pickup and the police who were filmed smashing up cars and shop windows in the street??

I wonder why nobody wants the police involved???

But Pol.Gen. Adul Saengsingkaew, Chief of the Royal Thai Police, said the police were not involved in the deadly incident yesterday, insisting that the police′s duty is to provide security for the people.

Like the police on the rooftop shooting into the protesters and the police terrorizing a nurse in her pickup and the police who were filmed smashing up cars and shop windows in the street??

I wonder why nobody wants the police involved???

Tell lies here about police shooting from rooftops does not help your cause.

• Like 2

Nothing like the fog or war, often intentionally sent out,

to make all the conspiracy mongers come out in force to back their pet theories.

The likelihood the police will leave their own uniform parts as evidence is nil.

That someone bad might throw a grenade and purposely leave mixed

and conflicting evidence behind to confuse the public is pretty high.

There is no need for PCAD to throw grenades at their own people,

there are plenty of malfrats happy to do that just because they are out there.

Would the PCAD guards and others trust the crime scene to be

properly screened and cataloged by the RTP, not on your tintype.

So we get mixed theories all backing each posters pet likes, dislikes or prejudices.

And not a scintilla of useful accurate info about what happened here.

Also the pro spinmeisters having their say on the liege lords dime.

Same <deleted> different day.

Edited by animatic

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! He can finally see! One down, countless others to go . . .

It really helps to take off those rose-tinted glassed sometimes you know then you'll see that a flag is indeed a flag and not whatever spin the red propaganda machine wants to put on it at that moment in time.

So what's the current spin . . . is it

a) the driver who dropped it from the car window?

B) the protestor throwing it from the back of the truck?

c)the guy in the white hat that walked by?

All of the above have now been claimed as incontrovertible "truth" from the Police and red supporters so far. Laughable.

• Like 1

It really helps to take off those rose-tinted glassed sometimes you know then you'll see that a flag is indeed a flag and not whatever spin the red propaganda machine wants to put on it at that moment in time.

You didn't see it was a flag either.

Au contraire ... check the 1st page of the same topic showing the video ...

".... police officers who arrived to investigate the bomb attack were turned away by the protesters, saying that the police were not neutral. The area was instead cordoned off and maintained by Royal Thai Army soldiers"

This is a telling quote...This reflects the view held by the UDD/RS/PTP that the military is in league with the protesters, and that in fact many of the guards are military types...There is a general conclusion that the military is there primarily to defend the protesters from Police analysis of their activities and investigations...There have been several other instances discussed on Social Media, of soldiers preventing Police investigations of protester use of explosives....The protesters need explosives to create an environment of confrontation and anarchy...They would love to link Red Shirts to these gratuitous explosions...Another sign of military complicity is the use of explosives in the first place...It takes a certain amount of expertise to do that, which again points back to them...It is felt by the UDD/RS/PTP that the military is 'chafing at the bit' to launch a self-serving coup, with self-righteous indignation about needing to contain the violence they are in part perpetrating themselves....This is not opinion, and you may agree or disagree, but it summarizes some of the stuff that is circulating on Social Media amongst those seeking to preserve Electoral Democracy. Protecting it over against the entrenched elite who are attempting to nullify and/or dilute Electoral Democracy in order to restore their pre-Thaksin political hegemony in a way that protects it going forward.

So, we have the military protecting/supporting the anti-Govt protestors, and the Police protecting/supporting the pro-Govt supporters, is that correct?

The army don't trust the police, who are strongly allied with UDD/PT and former police colonel Thaksin, who married the daugher of deputy national police chief Samoe Damaong to strengthen that alliance in the first place.

According to a Thai attorney friend who worked with TRT/PT for several years, when Yingluck came to power she made a deal with the police in Bangkok, giving them carte blance to collect bribes, etc exempt from investigation in return for opposing the army in the streets if/when civil war broke out.

And since the police have done nothing to protect anyone in the streets so far, whether protestors or innocent passers-by, the army has filled that vacuum.

And since the police have done nothing to protect anyone in the streets so far, whether protestors or innocent passers-by, the army has filled that vacuum.

Yeah and they are doing a great job at it too. Letting unauthorized people walk all over the alleged crime scene, and show case a bunch of BB-guns.

• Like 2

".... police officers who arrived to investigate the bomb attack were turned away by the protesters, saying that the police were not neutral. The area was instead cordoned off and maintained by Royal Thai Army soldiers"

This is a telling quote...This reflects the view held by the UDD/RS/PTP that the military is in league with the protesters, and that in fact many of the guards are military types...There is a general conclusion that the military is there primarily to defend the protesters from Police analysis of their activities and investigations...There have been several other instances discussed on Social Media, of soldiers preventing Police investigations of protester use of explosives....The protesters need explosives to create an environment of confrontation and anarchy...They would love to link Red Shirts to these gratuitous explosions...Another sign of military complicity is the use of explosives in the first place...It takes a certain amount of expertise to do that, which again points back to them...It is felt by the UDD/RS/PTP that the military is 'chafing at the bit' to launch a self-serving coup, with self-righteous indignation about needing to contain the violence they are in part perpetrating themselves....This is not opinion, and you may agree or disagree, but it summarizes some of the stuff that is circulating on Social Media amongst those seeking to preserve Electoral Democracy. Protecting it over against the entrenched elite who are attempting to nullify and/or dilute Electoral Democracy in order to restore their pre-Thaksin political hegemony in a way that protects it going forward.

So, we have the military protecting/supporting the anti-Govt protestors, and the Police protecting/supporting the pro-Govt supporters, is that correct?

The army don't trust the police, who are strongly allied with UDD/PT and former police colonel Thaksin, who married the daugher of deputy national police chief Samoe Damaong to strengthen that alliance in the first place.

According to a Thai attorney friend who worked with TRT/PT for several years, when Yingluck came to power she made a deal with the police in Bangkok, giving them carte blance to collect bribes, etc exempt from investigation in return for opposing the army in the streets if/when civil war broke out.

Interesting. I'd heard the same things.

Also heard that Yingluck is actually Thaksin's illegitimate daughter, though I'm really not sure about that one lol

Yeah and they are doing a great job at it too. Letting unauthorized people walk all over the alleged crime scene, and show case a bunch of BB-guns.

Nothing to do with being ordered to disarm and stay away from the protesters BY the army then? Who do you think is in charge here?

Can I give you a hint: don't a) accuse somebody else of wearing rose-tinted glasses and B) use the phrase 'red propoganda machine' in the same sentence. Keep your self-contradictions at least one sentence apart and hope that nobody with half a brain notices.

P.S. There are posters on here with less than half a brain, so who knows, you may have got away with it this time...

Edited by Ozymandias

The more the truth comes out the more it looks like a cover up by the anti government protesters and their leaders. But it seems to have failed.

In your hardly humble and ever so slightly biased opinion.

Well, I support neither side as I feel the elites need to be brought to account as much as Thaksin and his cronies do. However I have to say this looks very, very dubious to me. The police cap is just so hard to believe, why would they leave it behind? Personally I would not put ANYTHING past ANY of these self serving thugs that call themselves politicians (on either side). For me this one ranks along side the sniper shooting of the Red Sergent Major in 2010, it's very difficult to know just who did it. In that case I felt the most benefit would have been to Thaksin, in this instance I see the main beneficiary as Suthep. I don't think anyone here on TV can be certain who did what.

Interesting. I'd heard the same things.

Also heard that Yingluck is actually Thaksin's illegitimate daughter, though I'm really not sure about that one lol

I think that rumour arose from an American colloquial expression, used to describe Thaksin, that was taken literally when translated. Lost in translation, you could say.

Can I give you a hint: don't a) accuse somebody else of wearing rose-tinted glasses and cool.png use the phrase 'red propoganda machine' in the same sentence. Keep your self-contradictions at least one sentence apart and hope that nobody with half a brain notices.

P.S. There are posters on here with less than half a brain, so who knows, you may have got away with it this time...

I don't see the contradiction. And maybe you shouldn't call other people stupid when you can't spell the word propaganda.

Sherlock you ain't!

Stop making a fool of yourself. Wanting to question someone is one thing, but wrongly accusing someone of committing devious crime is quite another. Also I have never claimed to be Sherlock Holmes. I'll leave that role to you. I have always liked inspector Morse more. wai2.gif

Do you understand the word "complicit"?

Complicit? The driver said "Hey, you with the grenade, throw it at me!" ?