Protest Grenade Attack: Police Dispute PCAD's Claims

Lite Beer

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How is that surprising? Since beginning of this mess, let's not forget, caused by the amnesty bill, neither police nor PCAD/PDRC/Whatever else could not agree on the single bloody thing. Nothing knew in Thailand. Everyone lies. No one believes anyone. And before any investigation even took place our fellow red supporters immediately accused 'yellows' of bombing themselves. Some people categorically claimed here that the driver threw the bomb out of the window. Now forensics proved them liars.

Just as a reminder. Some of blind red shirt supporters on this forum quoted Andrew Marshall Mc Gregor to support their cause when it suited their purposes.

Andrew Marshall quote:

Thaksin Shinawatra's secret "black shirt" force of provocateurs, mostly made up of navy SEALS and marines, is back on the streets again for the first time since May 2010 and has infiltrated Suthep's rabble. If protests escalate they will seek to incite deadly violence ahead of King Bhumibol's birthday to discredit Suthep and his movement for good.

Marshall also claimed that a reliable source connected to Thai government had passed this information onto him, and assured other regime supporters that if protesters kill civilians or police, that does not discredit the government.

It took a little longer then predicted.

Edited by Mackie

So just who is PCAD ? did they change the name before or after the explosion ? if before then this man wanted for questioning has nothing to do with the movement, that was the PDRC ... oh here we go again with the peoples front Monty Python sketch again. rolleyes.gif

The Judian People's Front and the People's Front of Judia, Splitters

Saying ' please don't pull us into politics ' is a bit late as so many police officers are up to their necks in it already.

Wasn't there a photo recently of a senior officer in Hong Kong to receive an award from Taksin and since he was in full uniform he can hardly claim he was there in a private capacity. I don't remember any suggestion of disciplinary proceedings.

I think it's only right not to single out the police though as there's no institution etc in the country that isn't involved in politics one way or another as individuals seek to feather their own nest. Does the word apolitical exist here ?

...only in the sense that it is "a political" shambles...!

• Like 2

Front page of the Bangkok Post says it all.

Appears to be Democrat Party aide that is being sought by police. Man in white hat walks up from behind, drops something and quickly goes to hide behind a nearby pole before explosion.

Now watch everyone that says it was clearly thrown from the car change their tune.

• Like 1

Just more of the same that inundates this country. It would take less than 30 seconds to determine whether this arms cache was in fact the real deal or simply BB guns and yet the police have had these in their possession and are still non committal. Furthermore, it is preposterous to suggest that by the examination of the fuse that they could determine the grenade trajectory. It is such inane comments that cause suspicion in both the integrity and ability of the RTP.

You are not following the story closely. The RTP haave already clarified the nature of the cache, such as it was and confirmed they are looking for 2 mean linked with the protest/democrats in relation to the incident.

Actually the "granader" ran into that building and I assume had pre-planted the "bb-guns" and the red hat with the police insignia on it hoping that the protesters would follow him strait away, discover the plant and retaliate against the police which would then bring in the army and vualah.......COUP.

Nice try Suthep you.....MORON..........You killed again didn't you?

Great theory, but that logic could also be used to suggest a pro-Govt supporter did exactly as you stated above to provoke a coup to make the Govt look good in the eyes of the world as the hard done by democracy-loving Govt who were ousted undemocractically, gaining them more support whilst pushing aside all the soon to come indictments and convictions, and paving the way for the return of dear leader as the savior of democracy.

• Like 2

Actually the "granader" ran into that building and I assume had pre-planted the "bb-guns" and the red hat with the police insignia on it hoping that the protesters would follow him strait away, discover the plant and retaliate against the police which would then bring in the army and vualah.......COUP.

Nice try Suthep you.....MORON..........You killed again didn't you?

Great theory, but that logic could also be used to suggest a pro-Govt supporter did exactly as you stated above to provoke a coup to make the Govt look good in the eyes of the world as the hard done by democracy-loving Govt who were ousted undemocractically, gaining them more support whilst pushing aside all the soon to come indictments and convictions, and paving the way for the return of dear leader as the savior of democracy.

Naaaa thats far too long term thinking for these clowns.

• Like 2

The more the truth comes out the more it looks like a cover up by the anti government protesters and their leaders. But it seems to have failed.

You mean the "truth" as put forward by the Govt and Police who have proven so trustworthy and honest over the years?

If you put the words "Govt" or "Police" in any statement, I'm going to take what they claim with a VERY large pinch of salt.

so in the same sense, when the dems have been the ruling party, or if the current protests manage to oust PT and suthep gets his council in power, everything that has come or will come from them should be taken with a large pinch of salt because its likely to be false? Or is it just the current party which lies?

As I've stated many times in the past, I don't trust ANY Politicians here, they all pretty much lie and cheat and have no morals, ethics or integrity.

As for the pinch of salt, I look at each situation on merit and make my own judgement.

• Like 2

Everything about this says set up, in my opinion. PDRC bombing PDRC in order to try to get sympathy, get army to coup and also raise more money, in my opinion.

PDRC leaders changing the route at the last minute to walk past these empty shop houses, a road never walked before.

PDRC guards and protestors go into the building to violate the alleged crime scene before police/army arrive.

PDRC guards do not allow police to enter.

PDRC only allow army to enter.

And now, caught on film, man in white hat (protestors) drops grenade and hides behind pole and then departs the scene after explosion without a care for any injured person or what is happening.

The changing of the route is only relevant if you're pushing the theory that it was a planned attack. What if it was just some nut job that took his chance to throw a grenade that he'd acquired.

Is there any link between the grenade and the room, except that it was found when the search was going on for the grenade thrower?

What happened to the theories that it was thrown from the truck? Does that just get ignored now that a better conspiracy theory has popped up?

• Like 1

There is no use pointing fingers at each other. It is either staged or is the beginning of guerilla warfare. This is always the case when rule of law is not apply equally to all. The malicious use of judiciary and its involvement in politics also left many feel hapless. The haplessness when prolong will result in people uprising.

Send from my Mobile

• Like 1

So now police have Dem known fleeing scene. Now what Supreme Leader? Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Unless thing s have changed, the BIB are seeking a Dem MP's aide who owns the pickup. That's it, full stop.

If we're all entirely honest then we all know, given the lack of any morals whatsoever and the personal vested interests, it could be anybody from any part of the current equation. I wouldn't put it past a single one of them. When it comes to dodgy selfish self-serving individuals who couldn't give a shit how they get what they want Thailand is hardly lacking. All about as trustworthy as fox in a henhouse.

• Like 2

So now police have Dem known fleeing scene. Now what Supreme Leader? Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Unless thing s have changed, the BIB are seeking a Dem MP's aide who owns the pickup. That's it, full stop.

If there is any substance to Democrat/Yellow involvement, it is very far from being a "full stop."

I don't think it's helpful to speculate on details however while the official investigation is under way.

• Like 2

Everything about this says set up, in my opinion. PDRC bombing PDRC in order to try to get sympathy, get army to coup and also raise more money, in my opinion.

PDRC leaders changing the route at the last minute to walk past these empty shop houses, a road never walked before.

PDRC guards and protestors go into the building to violate the alleged crime scene before police/army arrive.

And now, caught on film, man in white hat (protestors) drops grenade and hides behind pole and then departs the scene after explosion without a care for any injured person or what is happening.

Thaksin´s spin machine at full tilt.

It takes a special kind of shill to forward the argument that someone would simply drop a grenade and hide behind a pole 4 meters away for cover.

It takes a special kind of shill to forward the argument that someone would simply drop a grenade and hide behind a pole 4 meters away for cover.

Oh you havnt been here that long then ? whistling.gif not saying this is what happened but absolutely its possible that a thai might hide behind a pole 4 meters away for cover from a grenade

• Like 1

So the building wasn't abandoned then. These clowns just broke into some guy's apartment. Wouldn't surprise me if they found the BB guns in some other apartment. This is what happens when you try to do the police's job.

• Like 1

So the building wasn't abandoned then. These clowns just broke into some guy's apartment. Wouldn't surprise me if they found the BB guns in some other apartment. This is what happens when you try to do the police's job.

You're obviously sort of a poster without any shame. After you utterly embarrassed yourself on this forum by categorically claiming that the driver was responsible for the bomb attack you still come for more? Go under the bridge for a while and hang your head in shame. wai2.gif Forensic expert. cheesy.gif

• Like 2

In this topsy-turvy world of an administration - where white is actually black, where up really means down, and where evidence really means evidence, what evidence - we are thrust into the world of Orwell's 1984 with Richard Burton looking at John Hurt's hand - who is counting his five fingers " Do you still not see four fingers ? " Terrified of being electrocuted again, John Hurt says " I really don't know what I see now. " " Good ", intones Burton, before administering more shock " You are making progress " . And that is precisely what the police - with their own forensic team, with their own talking points, with their own dismissal of anything that does not fit into Thaksin's perverted world or even Newton's world of physics - want to do. They want to exhaust us with deception so completely, so utterly, that at a certain breaking point, the false becomes an immediate and welcome relief from the pain of the truth. This administration can cure us of the truth. In fact they're dedicated to it. They are telling us to forget the horror of what we saw. For now - they tell us - just know that the guns are not real. ( Nothing said about the grenade. No one's quite got the nerve - yet - to say that wasn't real ) the army got to the evidence before the police were able to sufficiently tamper with it, you see, so just forget about that, shall we ?

" ... but lamented the fact that soldiers have entered the crime scene before the police. "

That's the real story. The people clearly do not trust the police. Small wonder, with their history. They trust the army with the truth. And with the army, this evidence stays, because with the army this evidence will be clearly protected. Having the police in charge of evidence is like handing the keys of the chicken-coop to the wolves. The people don't trust the police with anything now - small wonder, with their history. And that trust has now - officially - reached rock bottom. The police are even incapable of expressing what little sympathy they have for the screaming Thai citizens who were killed or injured below. Those screams will never be heard by them. The police are very good at forgetting what they do not wish to see, but are astonishing good at seeing what they're told to see, and told to believe.

• Like 1

In this topsy-turvy world of an administration - where white is actually black, where up really means down, and where evidence really means evidence, what evidence - we are thrust into the world of Orwell's 1984 with Richard Burton looking at John Hurt's hand - who is counting his five fingers " Do you still not see four fingers ? " Terrified of being electrocuted again, John Hurt says " I really don't know what I see now. " " Good ", intones Burton, before administering more shock " You are making progress " . And that is precisely what the police - with their own forensic team, with their own talking points, with their own dismissal of anything that does not fit into Thaksin's perverted world or even Newton's world of physics - want to do. They want to exhaust us with deception so completely, so utterly, that at a certain breaking point, the false becomes an immediate and welcome relief from the pain of the truth. This administration can cure us of the truth. In fact they're dedicated to it. They are telling us to forget the horror of what we saw. For now - they tell us - just know that the guns are not real. ( Nothing said about the grenade. No one's quite got the nerve - yet - to say that wasn't real ) the army got to the evidence before the police were able to sufficiently tamper with it, you see, so just forget about that, shall we ?

" ... but lamented the fact that soldiers have entered the crime scene before the police. "

That's the real story. The people clearly do not trust the police. Small wonder, with their history. They trust the army with the truth. And with the army, this evidence stays, because with the army this evidence will be clearly protected. Having the police in charge of evidence is like handing the keys of the chicken-coop to the wolves. The people don't trust the police with anything now - small wonder, with their history. And that trust has now - officially - reached rock bottom. The police are even incapable of expressing what little sympathy they have for the screaming Thai citizens who were killed or injured below. Those screams will never be heard by them. The police are very good at forgetting what they do not wish to see, but are astonishing good at seeing what they're told to see, and told to believe.

If you think the forces arnt as corrupt as the rest you are sadly mistaken. just ask the navy currently dealing with the human trafficking scandal ;)

• Like 2

You're obviously sort of a poster without any shame. After you utterly embarrassed yourself on this forum by categorically claiming that the driver was responsible for the bomb attack you still come for more? Go under the bridge for a while and hang your head in shame. wai2.gif Forensic expert. cheesy.gif

The police agrees with me according to the OP article. They seem to think the driver is complicit in the bombing with another guy.

But I do agree that I might have been wrong. As someone posted earlier, it looks like it's a flag waived outside that I thought was the driver throwing an object.

• Like 1

The more the truth comes out the more it looks like a cover up by the anti government protesters and their leaders. But it seems to have failed.

In your hardly humble and ever so slightly biased opinion.

Sure. Anyway, over to the other English language newspaper in Thailand then. They report flatly that a 'Democrat Aide' is a suspect in the bombing (murder). But those kinds of articles you don't see in The Nation and affiliated media/forums.

Do a google search for " democrat-aide-sought-over-blast "

The BP article states no such thing. It reports they are seeking the owner of the pickup, no mention is made of him being a suspect.

Thailand's Police are seeking two men, one believed to be an aide of a former Democrat MP, seen in a video clip of the grenade explosion that killed one protester and injured scores of others ..

Thailand's added to accommodate the paste; Even with one eye how you missed the first sentence of the article is well Suthepidity.

• Like 1

I would throw my soiled underpants in him.

I'd happily rotate the bugger at 1500rpm though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app