I have new condo for rent: Sukhumvit area-Rama 4 road 18K-20K

Hi Everyone,

I just bought this condo in Dec 2013 and started to decorate the room, ready to move in Feb 2014.

I cannot stay because I just change my job to work in Samutprakarn Area. If you are interested in my new room with fully furnished, just let me know.

----------

Condo/Apartment Size: 28.00 sqm for rent on Sukhumvit-Rama 4 Area, new fully furnished 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom on the 31st floor, nice river and town view. It's near Bangkok University.

Near: BTS – Ekamai, Bangkok University, the Gateway Community Mall, the Emporium Shopping Center, Lotus and Big C Rama 4

It is fully furnished, newly finished and provided with: Built-in Kitchen with Cabinet and Counter, Teka Electric Stove, Cooker hood, 2 Panasonic Air conditioning, 1 bathroom with shower closet and a water heater, dining table with chairs, Kitchen equipped with Microwave, Electric Stove, Hood, Fridge, and Kitchenware, etc. Sofa-Bed, Kindsize Bed, TV, ( WiFi Internet free from public facility) Bed and Mattress, Shoes Cabinet, Mirror, Smoke detector with fire sprinkler. The room can be entered by Key card with 24hr security guarded.

Facilities are provided: Parking space, Outdoor swimming pool, Fitness/gym and Sauna and Steam room, small basket ball field, Garden on 6th floor and roof top on the 32nd floor.

Service: Shuttle service to Ekamai BTS Station. Washing Machines Area, Car Parking, CCTV & 24HR Security Guarded

Length of Stay: Monthly, Yearly (Prefer a year contract) 18,000-20,000 Baht
Max: 2 Adults

Contact Name: KT (Don't forget to say that you are from Thaivisa Website)
E-Mail: //snip//

Please us PM

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules