Control Settings Changed

jonnie

Recently since opening threads all the replies that follow on from a thread are listed similar to a family tree style. I much prefered all the replied messages being open and being able to scroll down each one. Now I have to click on eack link (reply) to read it. Very slow and a turn off. I have looked in "My Controls" but failed to see a solution. Does anyone know how I can change my viewing of posts?

Thank you in anticipation.

Jonnie

Did you read my post above about clicking on the "click here" at far right bottom of page? If that is not your problem can you obtain and post a screen shot? Thanks.

Don't know how to make a screenshot but it looks like this-

Posts in this topic

jonnie Control Settings Changed Yesterday, 2006-05-21 02:12:00

redrus Bump. Sorry fella I can't help, someone........ Yesterday, 2006-05-21 04:10:22

daleyboy I am sure a mod can help you, it is definately som... Yesterday, 2006-05-21 06:52:21

lopburi3 Believe you have changed to lo-fi version. Go to ... Yesterday, 2006-05-21 11:08:56

davethailand Its happened to me as well :D Please help mods th... Today, 2006-05-22 17:23:29

lopburi3 Did you read my post above about clicking on the ... Today, 2006-05-22 17:36:34

:o

I haven't been able to get a view like yours. What browser are you using? Do you have a second browser you can check it with? I am using Opera Beta and IE and there has been no change on them to what you seem to have and I have not found any option that would cause it.

Have you tried removing the TV cookies?

Another guess but are you using any add blocking software?