If You Don't Like Thailand, Why Stay Here ?

10Yen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be brutally and utterley honest,if i go back to oz with any money my ex harridan will try to take as much of it as she can like 100%,mind you the current one is slowly bleeding my wallet,but here i can <deleted> off and no one will chase me,unlike oz where they can freeze your bank account pending investigation,so yeah at the moment i am not real pleased with it,but its better than the other options,and warm and sunny,i am of to koh chang this week,only hope i make it as i am driving,but i hope things may look a little better when i am relaxing on the beach,realise now i have been in the village just too long,but again if i could go back to oz i probably would.

I love it. Will never leave. Can't think of a reason to want to go.

Thai people don't like beards. If you were told you must shave or leave, what would you do?

Oddly enough my GF loves it. When I chill and watch movies she always wants to rub it and then that leads to..... Me getting an itchy face. But no she has never asked me to shave. Others say they hate it but IDGAF what most people think :) Catches the dirt on the road before it gets imbedded into my face when I ride!

• Like 2

to be brutally and utterley honest,if i go back to oz with any money my ex harridan will try to take as much of it as she can like 100%,mind you the current one is slowly bleeding my wallet,but here i can fuc_k off and no one will chase me...

If you change your attitude towards your women, you will perhaps be happy anywhere

to be brutally and utterley honest,if i go back to oz with any money my ex harridan will try to take as much of it as she can like 100%,mind you the current one is slowly bleeding my wallet,but here i can fuc_k off and no one will chase me...

If you change your attitude towards your women, you will perhaps be happy anywhere

I think you are correct. Get used to giving all your money to women you hate. Then there would be no reason to move to Thailand.

• Like 2

The people who don't like it are jealous wanke_rs writing from another country. biggrin.png

You can tell this because of all the basic stupid mistakes they make when talking about Thailand.

Why the people post in the Thai news forum confuses/amuses me. I can't think of a reason. You can tell they don't live in Thailand and have no in depth knowledge about Thailand.

Another post from Blackpool!!rolleyes.gif

Probably has something to do with things being less expensive (if it was more expensive then my home country, I likely would not be here).

Care to give me a list of things that are cheaper here ?

I didn't think so.

Do you mean like as in enjoy or love as on "rak muang thai"

I like thailand very much in many ways, much like I feel about my country of birth. Do I love my country of birth blindly, to be proud of it?

Hmmmmm

The Greeks love Greece blindly too. Look where that got them.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

On a beautiful sunny day I love my home country of Scotland. The problem is there aren't many of those. It's mostly cold, wet and miserable. Thailand has beautiful scenery, beautiful food and lovely people (at least the ones I have met). Everything is much cheaper here than back home and the pace of life in the country suits me. I kind of like the chaos a bit. Everything is so structured and boring back in the UK. I dare say the longer I am here I may start to dislike the chaos but for just now it's still all relatively new to me and still exciting. Of course the thing I love the most about Thailand is my gf. It's not just about looks but boy am I punching above my weight. :D

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2