If There's 1 Thing I Hate

“Momenthai” :D

Which way around was that “V” sign in Thailand ?

Like this

medium.jpg

OR like this “Monk with glasses”.

large.jpg

Both photos taken in Thailand BTW. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to this Fred:- :D

Motorbikes riders coming out of side streets without looking at the on-coming traffic. :o

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

something else (sorry, I think only brits will get this):

'famous' chavs. ye'know people who think they're classy but they're definitely not.

basically, anyone who's british and appears in OK or Hello magazines would fit into this category - chantelle, kerry mcfadden, antony costa......

.....i almost forgot the main culprit - 'posh' spice. she's about as posh as a battered mars supper.

:o

'famous' chavs. ye'know people who think they're classy but they're definitely not.

basically, anyone who's british and appears in OK or Hello magazines would fit into this category - chantelle, kerry mcfadden, antony costa......

.....i almost forgot the main culprit - 'posh' spice. she's about as posh as a battered mars supper.

:D

I have always wanted to eat a fried Mars bar. They don't have them where I live. :o

I have always wanted to eat a fried Mars bar. They don't have them where I live. :D

Dude, they deep fry it in batter, they do it with pizza too..........! :o:D

redrus

I have always wanted to eat a fried Mars bar. They don't have them where I live. :D

redrus

bops I can DHL you a battered mars and battered pizza. could be a tad pungent on arrival though.

redrus

I don't know about Pizza, that might be good. I saw on Food Network (in US) a little bit on a Brit who opened up a Fish and Chips place called the Chip Shop in New York. They do they Mars bar but he wanted to do other sweets. So, now they do hostess snack cakes (all of them) and other candy bars. Talk about unhealthy, but it looks so good.

Dude, they deep fry it in batter, they do it with pizza too..........! :D:D

redrus

bops I can DHL you a battered mars and battered pizza. could be a tad pungent on arrival though.

I'll wait and have it fresh. Wouldn't want to ruin myself on it forever. :D

redrus

I don't know about Pizza, that might be good. I saw on Food Network (in US) a little bit on a Brit who opened up a Fish and Chips place called the Chip Shop in New York. They do they Mars bar but he wanted to do other sweets. So, now they do hostess snack cakes (all of them) and other candy bars. Talk about unhealthy, but it looks so good.

Dude, they deep fry it in batter, they do it with pizza too..........! :D:D

redrus

I'll wait and have it fresh. Wouldn't want to ruin myself on it forever. :D

a battered chocolate Hostess cupcake...yess, doable.

a battered Hostess Twinkie...defies imagination...

(why do I get drawn into these threads?...Hostess cupcakes were my favorite snack food of all time...the sentimental aspect an' oh wahhhhh and boo hoo...a expat's heart wrench from the remembrance of things past...)...

(don't be such a sissy, tutsi...you ain't goddam Proust with his goddam eclaire)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

One thing I hate? Wow, a tough question indeed. One that requires a lot of thought. There are so many things to hate. I guess I would have to say I hate waiting. Being an impatient person, I hate waiting for anything. Sitting in traffic or waiting in lines. You get the idea.

One thing I hate? Wow, a tough question indeed. One that requires a lot of thought. There are so many things to hate. I guess I would have to say I hate waiting. Being an impatient person, I hate waiting for anything. Sitting in traffic or waiting in lines. You get the idea.

Yeah.. I'm like you Trip... especially when the F*****G B*****D bus driver made me wait in the F*****G rain while he had a cigarette ... :o

Anyway.. i may resurrect my blog and include the story

totster :D

Yeah.. I'm like you Trip... especially when the F*****G B*****D bus driver made me wait in the F*****G rain while he had a cigarette ... :o

Hmmm, that would mean a lot of typing for you.....I thought you hated that? :D

Yeah.. I'm like you Trip... especially when the F*****G B*****D bus driver made me wait in the F*****G rain while he had a cigarette ... :D

Now now girlybop.. haven't you got an old thread to copy and repost..? :o

Yeah.. I'm like you Trip... especially when the F*****G B*****D bus driver made me wait in the F*****G rain while he had a cigarette ... :D

Now now girlybop.. haven't you got an old thread to copy and repost..? :o

What? :D I don't want Boonie's job!! :D