Opinion: A Gazan's Plea, How College Campus Protests Are Harming the Palestinian Cause

Social Media

44 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There is no genocide going on though , supporting terrorists isn't "moral"

'

The allegations of genocide are under investigation.

The ICJ has issued a ruling detailing what steps Israel must take to avoid the increased risk of genocide, there is little evidence of Israel complying with that ruling.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The ICJ has issued a ruling detailing what steps Israel must take to avoid the increased risk of genocide, there is little evidence of Israel complying with that ruling.

How would you know there is little evidence of Israel complying. You said you watched the BBC version of the Former International Court of Justice President Joan Donoghue interview. If so you will know what she said about that yes?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What will happen then? Do you truly think that Israel and the IDF will stop the war, go back into their own lands and never again fire another shot at the Palestinians. Netanyahu has vowed to completely destroy Hamas. If Hamas gives up, do you truly believe that Netanyahu will also? Will he ever stop stealing Palestinian lands and giving it to illegal Israeli "settlers"?  Even if he has to kill every man, woman and child in Gaza to do so. Will he also stop attacking the Palestinians in the West Bank and in Lebanon? Will he stop attacking Iran?

Netanyahu ignores the rest of the world including the USA.

Israel had a lot of countries as friends until he, personally ordered the destruction of Hamas and Gaza. Now his "friends" are much fewer and he cannot afford to keep upsetting them, but he will, simply because he thinks he can.

Ignorant rant with baseless accusations

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

How would you know there is little evidence of Israel complying. You said you watched the BBC version of the Former International Court of Justice President Joan Donoghue interview. If so you will know what she said about that yes?

I know exactly what she said because I went to the source interview, not the clip posted on this forum.

I also went directly to the ICJ ruling.

• Confused 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I know exactly what she said because I went to the source interview, not the clip posted on this forum.

I also went directly to the ICJ ruling.

That's what I asked you and seeing as you went to the source video and watched it. You should know what she said about that?

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It maybe a good idea for you to get back in touch with reality .

Thats a very good advise, but whos reality are you talking about? 

Some continue the same delusional propaganda over and over, and lives in denial about there is two parts in this conflict, and both parts is responsible for whats going on right now! 

But, thats a long shot

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

That's what I asked you and seeing as you went to the source video and watched it. You should know what she said about that?

Yes I do.

Now you explain how what she said contradicts my post you responded to.

Yes I do.

Now you explain how what she said contradicts my post you responded to.

And that was? You claim there is little evidence of Israel complying, what did Joan Donoghue say about that when asked the same thing.

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

And that was? You claim there is little evidence of Israel complying, what did Joan Donoghue say about that when asked the same thing.

She never said anything about little evidence of Israel’s compliance.

Nor did I claim she did.

What’s your point Brian?

• Confused 1

She never said anything about little evidence of Israel’s compliance.

Nor did I claim she did.

What’s your point Brian?

Here is what you said:

38 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If you claim that where are you getting it from? Because its not from former ICJ Joan Donoghue. I watched the full vid twice. She indeed does talk about it which if you had watched it as you claim you would know exactly what she said about it as its specifically relevant. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1