I do not want to rain on your parade but at 18 you do not have a degree or the experience to get a Work Permit.

Thai workers at a resort/hotel in Thailand at 18 year old might only be on 4000THB a month (circa 80 quid) and unless a family member of the owner I doubt much more than that.

UK male 18yrs in Thailand looking for a new and challenging position with a resort/hotel in thailand. Any readers have any info, let me know.

Is that "18 years in Thailand" ???

Bloody hel_l I might have just read the post totally wrong - if so OP ignore my post!!!!

UK male 18yrs in Thailand looking for a new and challenging position with a resort/hotel in thailand. Any readers have any info, let me know.

Bloody hel_l I might have just read the post totally wrong - if so OP ignore my post!!!!

Or I might have... :o

Or I might have... :o

I think the OP might have A LOT of experience!!!!

Some more detail would be nice.

Are you 18 years old or have 18 years in LOS? This has caused some confusion.

What type of challenge are you looking for?

Some idea of relevant experience and qualifications would also be a help. By their nature the hospitality industry is always looking for staff, but are they looking for what you are offering?

I would also say if he had 18 years experience as a farang in hotels and resorts in Thailand he would know which positions were vacant or about to become so.

Just as in most industries someone knows someone who knows you and you them.

Well i seemed to have caused some amusement with my post. 18 yrs living in thailand to clear that point up.

Found a job anyway thx.

Ha i was right he does have A LOT of experience!!!! I think some people need to buy me a beer :D

He has not cleared it up regarding working experience - he has just said 18 years in Thailand :o

He might be 18 years old!

You can have a beer though!

Edited by Prakanong2005