'War room' advises Yingluck on strategy

webfact

Interesting article. They sound like an effective team.

Very effective - if you like being ruled by convicted criminals.

Exactly how effective do you think they've been in the last 2.5 years?

Guess the answer depends on what the real objectives were/are eh?

• Like 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nor his sister Pingpongthai (spelling?) who also works for PT.

I guess we'll just have to wait for their undoubted political talents to emerge in the next generation of the glorious Shin dynasty.

Some are still waiting, to see "their undoubted political talents" emerge, in the current generation of the glorious Shin dynasty ! tongue.png

But I'm sure she does her very best, in spite of actually not wishing to be in-power, as she herself says. facepalm.gif

When a Shinawatra says they are not interested in power/politics, they mean the opposite.

• Like 1

Of course she has a war room - surely you didn't think she can has time to draw up an organisation chart (much less long-term strategy) by herself?

Similarly for Suthep - he's too busy marching and performing to do everything himself.

War Room ? is this a small time meeting place for all trough members to gather to find the best way out of a sh#t situation? Hard core members trying to convince themselves they are in control and all will be well at the end of the day.

They know the only chance they have is to get the elections over in a weeks time, if they do not achieve this time is then not on their side.

An election in 2 months will be a disaster for them as the findings-or part of- re rice scam and other illegal activities will start to come to the surface, they know this.

Suthep for whatever you think about him is ALSO aware of this that is why he is prolonging things, and to stop the farcical election. This election has not much to do with democratically voting in a government BUT a way out of the mega corruption that has taken place over 3 years. The government are wanting IN asap. it is their only way to stop the probing.

• Like 1

1. With all these unsurpassable talents, brain trusts and think tanks assembled to advise the PM, how can there be any doubt - the government will succeed in all their endeavors!

2. Don't call it "War Room", a proper name is soooo important in politics! Call it like you name 90% of you parties and organizations, something "rak" (love)...I've got it: "Hong Rak". Can't ever stretch the love long enough to properly mislead the gullible.

• Like 1

"Sometimes she attends meetings........."

Ah, bless.......that's good of her.

Perhaps if she had attended parliament a bit more then...............no, it would probably have been worse!!!

Not exactly many Churchillian figures amongst that bunch of amateurs is there!!

I wonder if they have planned what helicopters to use and where they are to go?? Bunch of wasters if you ask me.

A Typical 'war room" confersation probably consists of;

War Room members - You look Stunning and Beautiful Miss Lucky Lady

YL - OK ready for my next Monopoly Game lesson 101.

Phu Chai are you on the line?

OK OK what do I do or say now?

Errrr ..... Does these clothes make my Butt look Big?

OK OK OK... Got It.... you handsome mans handle the press statements.

Off now Shopping and hiding somewhere safe besides this dreadful place with those pesky Protesters.

Edited by KimoMax

This chilling article should be published in every newspaper in the world. Anyone reading it would be truly shocked as to what goes on behind the scenes, and that power has somehow been entrusted to such operatives, who are either all related or have been in their camp for years.

"Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and his ex-wife Pojaman Na Pombejra are in the commander-strategist team, which identifies the direction in which the government and the Pheu Thai Party should head." Is the Nation privy to what goes on in this "War Room?" I doubt it. So how does The Nation confirm such statements without otherwise being wishful thinking? Maybe it just asked Suthep who sees Thaksin conspiracies everywhere.

"Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and his ex-wife Pojaman Na Pombejra are in the commander-strategist team, which identifies the direction in which the government and the Pheu Thai Party should head." Is the Nation privy to what goes on in this "War Room?" I doubt it. So how does The Nation confirm such statements without otherwise being wishful thinking? Maybe it just asked Suthep who sees Thaksin conspiracies everywhere.

Ok lets try the counter view: Thaksin and his family have got nothing to do with the war room, and do not advise Yingluck.

Nah.

That's a cr_p article if ever there was one. All this reported as fact without providing any detail as to how this information was obtained or sources for such. Is this the best the Nation can do? I could post similar sh_t on social media and some would think it is fact. Hard to believe the printed media puts this stuff out. High school students are taught better journalism than this.

Edited by Trouble