Self proclaimed masters of all things thai

Kangawallafox

It seems that there is a culture of tv members trying to prove to themselves and others that they are the only ones that know anything about Thailand and it's people.

They will constantly remind everyone how long they have lived in Thailand, your just a young punk who is still wet behind the ears, further still I have more posts on tv so I'm truly the all knowing thai expat.

Little reality check only for those that act like that, some people experience more in a few years then others do in a life time so time is irrelevant, if time accounts for anything I had a friend who was making a few unwise choices but I never got involved, finally I had to say something and his response was "I been coming here since you were in nappies," he is broke and single now.

Wether it's been a year in Thailand or thirty years we all have vastly different experiences on a daily basis, we all see very different things that each other may not have, we all have things to share and contribute regardless of time.

We should all listen to each other.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Kangawallafox

What's interesting in life are the rub points, where views and opinions differ. You get 100 people in a room they will never agree 100% on anything. Nor will what one person hears be the same thing that another hears. Some people will never listen. This is what humanity is like. So what you seek is not what you will get. And at any stage a newbie or relative newbie can make judgements about what they are reading. I am sure many have made judgements that are probably incorrect based on posts by professed newcomers such as yourself but with a rapidly rising post count or based on posts by old timers with 50 thou or more. Me I'm somewhere in the middle, don't know everything especially about urban issues but embedded as I am in a rural community I sure see a lot of crap on here too.