handy man needed in pattaya

infinity11

1012410_10152298437652868_1727356227_n.j

I saw this advertised. I know nothing about these guys, but sounds interesting. Especially the 24 hour part, great for emergencies!

Sounds a little expensive to me. Don't know what the going rate is for this sort of work but more than the minimum daily wage per hour sounds a lot.

• Like 1

I've never gotten a good handyman for a cheap price. My plumber/electrician usually charges 800-1,000 Baht for 2-3 hours work. But he's fantastic and will come back for free if anything goes wrong. I've referred him many times and everybody says he's one of the best they've used..

As we all know here, it's really hit and miss when it comes to this. Unfortunately!

• Like 1

I saw this advertised. I know nothing about these guys, but sounds interesting. Especially the 24 hour part, great for emergencies!

Sounds a little expensive to me. Don't know what the going rate is for this sort of work but more than the minimum daily wage per hour sounds a lot.

Sounds very reasonable to me,as most small jobs take far less than an hour

Sounds very reasonable to me,as most small jobs take far less than an hour

I think that's most small jobs should take less than an hour. I once had a guy take almost a whole a day to install 2 ceiling fans. Whatever he charged (I forget now) was far too much as one was fitted dangerously low and the other only works at one speed instead of the the proper 3. It was dark by the time he and his helper had finished and I couldn't face having them take another day putting it right! I am still hoping to find a decent honest odd job man for whatever the next job might be.

• Like 1

I would be OK with that hourly rate if they are good.