Ratchada Entertainment Area

Are the girls in these places what the Thais perfer, tall and fair skinned? Do they have stricter medical tests? What are the best places? Money is not an issue for me, so where would I go for the best girls?

Ive only been in Thailand for a few weeks so I am no expert. How exactly does the 1.5 hour massage/entertainment work? Anything I should know? Thanks.

Is this post is not allowed, can you please send me a pm.

Since it's mostly frequented by Thais, Japanese etc. I guess the girls are what they want.

A lot of fair skinned types and some are tall. Most places have a fishbowl where the girls sit same as in an aquarium and you take your pick. Usually there's a mamasan around that will fill you in regarding the respective qualities of the women in question.

Most places have indoor rooms, bathtubs etc where the entertainment begins, however some places also allow you to take your choice to your hotel.

A google on bangkok massage parlors will probably answer all of your questions.

Edited by meom

If money is no object then that is the best place to go! Whether its value for mony or not is another questioin.

As welllas the soapies they also have more disco/pub style places that will charge you a fair amount for the drinks and the girls company which will be just for sitting with them.

I've been in Bangkok for 8 years. Where is Ratchada? Never heard of it. Must get out more. :o

Don't worry, it's just one of Bangkok's main roads, stretching from the very North down to Yannawa, even crossing Sukhumvit. A short part of it is called "Asoke" in case this one rings a bell...that's near Soi Cowboy...ok...now you get it?

I've been in Bangkok for 8 years. Where is Ratchada? Never heard of it. Must get out more. :o

Where exactly have you been living all this time?! Ever been to the cultural center? Its just off rachada road...

Don't tell me you go to Ratchada for cultural purposes.... :D

The best sea food in town, more hassle free than Sukhumvit, a good pub that's only becoming populated after 12pm and the fun goes on untill 4am, 5 am, one og the best places in Bangkok.

Sunderland, you really need to get out more, I lived in Pattaya but I go to Ratchada everytime I'm in Bangkok.

We always stay around th Ratchada area. They have some great markets, and like Alex said some superb seafood restaurants, especially the huge outdoor one, that also has live music. Couple of half decent nightclubs as well.

Most of my wifes friends live up around this way as well as they all used to work together in the palazzo hotel, which by the way is a very nice hotel, not sure what the prices are these days, but we used to get staff discount, but they stopped that so we now stay at the ratcahda city hotel.

As for the naughty side, not too sure as i have never been in any of these places, other than for a drink, but they were extremely expensive, so i imagine the girls are the same :o

We also used to live at wattana mansion which for the money was pretty resonable, only trouble was there were quite a few "eastern European" girls staying there, i think they all "worked" at the posiedun(sp) club :D

Just been to BKK for a few days and i stayed on Ratchada. Great thing if you want to get downtown pretty quick to the Sukhumvit area because the street is much less packed (traffic jam) during rush hour than most of the other ones. Only about 10 min with a "motosay".

As for the massage parlors, I only passed by but of coure you can not avoid to get a few recommedations from locals once they know where you are staying.

Cheers,

KY