Navy Seals commander insists foreign forces were brought in

Lite Beer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This same senior officer had earlier - in a story published by The Nation earlier today - confirmed this with greater details that can be read on thaivisa's news stories page. In that story he revealed that Cambodians were being smuggled across for the purposes of dealing with the protesters. He also claims that this happened in 2009 and 2010, and wondered why the police hadn't done anything about it. As the Yingluck administration has already had conferences with media outlets today, with a warning not to provoke unrest - this kind of news story may very well disappear, as the Yingluck administration now takes aim at the free media in their effort for complete control of the narrative.

• Like 1

And I who thought, that Navyseals and SASguys were only to be found in Pattaya bars??w00t.gif

And here we have a real live Ninja from Chonburi!!thumbsup.gif

If you tell people from abroad, what is going on in the kingdom, they would take you for the biggest liar ever!!

• Like 1

Cambodians brought to Thailand to deal with the red protesters in 2010, and the yellow protesters in 2014...

Well, it makes the things rather confusing :lol:

Personally I would not attach too much importance to this "secret information" he was supposed to take with him to his grave...

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

This same senior officer had earlier - in a story published by The Nation earlier today - confirmed this with greater details that can be read on thaivisa's news stories page. In that story he revealed that Cambodians were being smuggled across for the purposes of dealing with the protesters. He also claims that this happened in 2009 and 2010, and wondered why the police hadn't done anything about it. As the Yingluck administration has already had conferences with media outlets today, with a warning not to provoke unrest - this kind of news story may very well disappear, as the Yingluck administration now takes aim at the free media in their effort for complete control of the narrative.

"In that story he revealed that Cambodians were being smuggled across for the purposes of dealing with the protesters"

Smuggled in 10 vans apparently. Have the Cambodians perfected the art of stealth van driving?

• Like 2

I suppose the mind boggling defamation laws here are preventing him from speaking the truth,

thus preventing any punishment. I always get a kick when some politician here will accuse

somebody of wrong doing, but only refer to the person by their first letter of their name.

• Like 1

"Rear Admiral Winai Klom-in told a group of protesters from the People’s Democratic Reform Committee’s eastern branch he could not accept the use of foreign forces to kill Thai people."

Unfortunately a way round that has been found on several occasions.