Muffill Sauna <mufinn>

jdinasia

I popped over to a Thai sauna over on Lad Prao 113 on Friday Night with some friends <was my BD and we were not ready to end it at 1am/2am>

The place was super nice .... very clean ... Had a few beers and bailed out about 5am. The food was good! The people were nice! Made one tour "upstairs" and then hung out in the bar area drinking ...

well worth a trip

• 2 weeks later...

TC ... what made you think I don't like saunas?

I tend to do the latenight saunas more than I ever do the bars ... much more laid back.

tonight may just be the sleazy one :o

jdinasia, if you want it added to the list of saunas, stickied to the top of our index, give us a better description of the place, and I'll try to add it.

If it were just a sauna, it would be relaxing. When it's also a place to meet another consenting adult without illegal compensation and so forth, it's exciting!

basically .... sauna = bathhouse ....

some are NICE .. some are sleazy ....

this one is nice

Latprao 113 ... about 100m down on the right (if your taxi misses it ... down't sweat .. the end of the road is a circle and brings you back by it in about 4 more baht :o

steam room ... jacuzzi ... (warm NOT hot)

food ... drink ... (big beer about 90 baht) I think you can bring your own bottle ... and buy mixers there ...

pretty cheap .. I think 120 baht?

Worthy of note ...

The places I go arre VERY sticky ... I go to hang out and relax ... do some drinking .. practice my Thai around average gay Thai folks ...

If I get an extra benefit COOL .. but I never touch first and am always polite :o

Worthy of note ...

The places I go arre VERY sticky ... I go to hang out and relax ... do some drinking .. practice my Thai around average gay Thai folks ...

If I get an extra benefit COOL .. but I never touch first and am always polite :o

what do you mean by..."very sticky"? i assume you're single, so what do you mean by "extra benefit"? thanks.

Worthy of note ...

what do you mean by..."very sticky"? i assume you're single, so what do you mean by "extra benefit"? thanks.

I assume sticky as in mainly Thai for Thai?

• 1 year later...