Finishing school for Thai ladies

Lockheed

Iā€™m curious to know where some Thai girls learn their tricks

Tricks - HUGE set of categories of behaviors. Some - as few as one. What category of tricks do you have in mind? The conversation migrated to Bar Girl tricks so do you want to know about Bar Girl tricks? - or more general girl tricks. Do you have a specific subset of girls you want to know about or just one specific girl? We need some definition and clarity in the question and maybe just maybe there will be an answer, if an answer, and not just talk, is what the question is about. Nothing wrong with talk, y'understand, it's certainly more common than answers. Prima face evidence right here.

I didn't know there was a huge set of categories and behaviours, I just assumed there may of been a few that were common and the rest were few and far between. I suppose most people are affected by bar girls and thats why the conversation went down that road but I'm planning to spend a bit of time in Asia over the next fifteen years or more so being aware is half the battle.

At this stage of my life I'm getting lots of info from the expats that i meet on my cycling journeys and this forum, maybe one day I'll find a town that I like and settle down but I've still got lots of Thailand, Laos, Burma and Vietnam to cover before that happens but you never know.

You forgot to mention Cambodia in your planned traveling or are you planning to avoid it?

Don't know why you would and it will be your loss if you do as its a good place to visit and well worth a look.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My bad, i love Cambodia, I was there last year a few times and will be back. When you've been to Siem Reap, you realize that one week is not enough and you wouldn't want to spend any longer than that because it's too overwhelming so I need to find another way to enter Cambodia and go back, I came in via Anlong Veng.

If you are in Thailand and will be down south try entering via Koh Kong.

And then head for Sihanoukville as the coast in Cambodia is really nice in many places.

I have been to Siem Reap and the Temples are great but one visit was enough for me but the Cambodian coast is far more interesting and worth exploring in detail.

Check out Kampot, its an interesting place and a lot less tourist than Sihanoukville.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another way that I found, The Thai lady who is mature, who is well educated, internet savvy, she charges 15-20k to "get a ferang husband" she posts the girls picture on various internet sites, then when the ferang men come along, she vets them, then sits the girl in front of the webcam, and the guy thinks they are chatting away with the girl, in reality they are chatting with the old lady at the keyboard.

The old lady translates and keeps the girl informed, the whole thing is then doubling as an English lesson. She teaches the girl ALL she needs to know and how to behave etc. And trains her etc.

When the guy visits for real, he sees her at the old ladies house and the older lady becomes the aunty and chaperoen, whilst all this has been going on the girl is actually living with the "aunty" who has about 3 or 4 girls she is touting on the internet. If the girl succeeds to marry the ferang the aunty then gets a "bonus".

These girls are not bar girls, they are not hookers, just normal average girls from towns and villages that coukd not do it on there own but want a ferang husband for a better way if life.

You could say its a type of "marriage agency".

Comments ?

Yes I have also heard of this marriage broker type of arrangements being done by older "Auntie" types who coach the girls.

I guess the Internet has opened all sorts of opportunities for village girls in finding thier very own Farang ATM and its just another thing for the unwary and unexperienced Farang to watch out for.

Its a veritable mine field out thier guys so tread very carefully. ....556

Those brokers get 30,000 a whack. My gal has been asked to be a broker for some friends and relatives. I will have none of it. Money comes from the frarang geek

I love posts from Western Women, or Thai Women living in the West too long. You can always tell! They use words like "Sub-servant and Slaves", then go on to tell us this is what all Men want, adding that the Thai Woman is missing the brain. Like some Dumb Blond! Then tell use that they refuse to be this way. How Little they really know about a Thai Woman Fellas! Yet no one is putting a gun to their heads for them to speak or be anything different then they will be! Spoiled Western Women!

Dears! I understand your fears also! You forgot what it is to be a Woman! Even born with No Balls, you push forward trying to wear the pants in the family! So you strive to be a Man, which you never can be. But instead of being the Woman you could be! So see, some men do understand you very well! And I do understand! So a finally message to all Western Women from me concerning them, and Thai Women, is this.

None of you are worthy enough to shine the Flip-flop Slippers from any of these True Thai "WOMEN".

Okay?

Oh! Almost Forgot Western Women! My "Sub-servant Wife and I" only really have one rule of understanding between us, not 10. It is pretty simple so you should be able to understand this, with your smaller brains then a Man. It is as follows:

"She takes care of me and I take care of everything else!"

Do you see a problem with that? Because we sure don't!

I found this so funny i nearly wee'd myself.

Do men like this even exist today?

One foot in the grave Mr Cholmondeley-Warner.

Its gotta be a joke.

Sorry to disappoint you but its far from a joke and I agree and I am confident many other men do as well.

Many men seek a partner in SE Asia (not just Thailand) because they are disillusioned with the attitude and behavior of western women.

The sheer number of single men visiting these places should be evidence enough.

You arent disappointing me. Ive lived in Thailand full-time for over 10 years. Ive seen the kinds of western men that generally come here, and i can see why they need to.

Then there are the other kinds of men who come here (for work etc) who happen to fall for a Thai lady (usually around similar ages and education etc) and funnily enough, these guys have normal opinions and respect for women of all cultures and race. They base their opinions on women as individuals and not basing their (negative) opinion on women just from the colour of their skin.

Funny how the men on here who make disparaging comments about western women get up in arms if someone makes disparaging comments about Thai women. How do you feel if you go places and everyone thinks your wife is(was) a hooker? Not very nice, is it? Yet the brain power seems lacking to see that they are just as bad as those they get angry at.

No suprise to read this stuff here though, Thaivisa does attract a great deal of "those" kinds of men.

Speaking with 30 years experience, I must add............... There is many ranks of Thai BARGIRLS........ those who just arrived from the village, those who been there 1 to 3 months, and those who have been there long enough to learn 'all' the tricks............. I'm not looking for a wife when I go to a bar, but just a nice friendly lady friend for an interlude........... My measuring tape or yardstick = How much English they can speak................... If they have had time to learn much English, they have had time to learn 'all the tricks'.............

• Like 2

Will never forget Mr. XXX from country VVV, who'd fallen in love with a very nasty bar girl. One day, the poor bloke received a message saying:" If you no marry me, I go work bar Bangkok tomorrow."

He,almost in tears was asking me for advice. I'd told him to send her a text message saying: Please don't go tomorrow. Get the <deleted> out of my life today and pssi off.

Unfortunately, the guy didn't believe me. Not long and she's pregnant, not sure if he was the biological daddy. The only thing he couldn't do for the baby was to breast feed it.

She obviously had some "psychological training" from other bar stool acrobats.

When they work in bars, it's always mouth to mouth education/ propaganda how to deal with all the handsome foreigners.-wai2.gif

• Like 1

Speaking with 30 years experience, I must add............... There is many ranks of Thai BARGIRLS........ those who just arrived from the village, those who been there 1 to 3 months, and those who have been there long enough to learn 'all' the tricks............. I'm not looking for a wife when I go to a bar, but just a nice friendly lady friend for an interlude........... My measuring tape or yardstick = How much English they can speak................... If they have had time to learn much English, they have had time to learn 'all the tricks'.............

The interesting thing I have found talking with many bar girls over the last few years is that when asked, how long have you been working in a bar in...... (Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket etc) 90% of girls will answer something like 1 to 3 months.

Even if they can speak English almost as good as me.

Funny about that isn't it?

It must be the standard bar girl reply so the prospective customers don't think they have been hookers for years which of course many have.

It is true that the very green ones speak little English but they are fairly quick learners as well so the window of opportunity is narrow to find a fresh one just out of the village.

Even the ones you know for sure are old experienced bar girls who speak almost perfect English (as well as German sometimes) will spin a story about being out of the game for a while because of a sick parent or buffalo or death in the family. ...etc.

The bar girl school is alive and well and it may not be all that formal of an education but the number who pass with flying colors seems very high :-)

I'm curious to know how long it took you to come up with the offensive title

Thats fine but rather than waste a line, tell me why it's offensive and suggest a way to improve for next time,

The first line of your post "Iā€™m curious to know where some Thai girls learn their tricks" combined with the title gives the clear implication that a "finishing school" for (all) Thai women consists of an establishment entirely devoted to educating whores how to fleece vulnerable men. You're a troll.

What is a "troll"? and is there a finishing school for them?

It's somewhere up in the Scandinavian Alps!

So he wasted all that money when she married a falang?

And is there a proper way to walk up or down stairs? I just go up and down.

I would like to know how a Thai girl can look so beautiful and exotic at 2AM in Mixx and then you wake up beside her and she looks all bar hardened and 45 years old.

It's the Leo man.

I love posts from Western Women, or Thai Women living in the West too long. You can always tell! They use words like "Sub-servant and Slaves", then go on to tell us this is what all Men want, adding that the Thai Woman is missing the brain. Like some Dumb Blond! Then tell use that they refuse to be this way. How Little they really know about a Thai Woman Fellas! Yet no one is putting a gun to their heads for them to speak or be anything different then they will be! Spoiled Western Women!

Dears! I understand your fears also! You forgot what it is to be a Woman! Even born with No Balls, you push forward trying to wear the pants in the family! So you strive to be a Man, which you never can be. But instead of being the Woman you could be! So see, some men do understand you very well! And I do understand! So a finally message to all Western Women from me concerning them, and Thai Women, is this.

None of you are worthy enough to shine the Flip-flop Slippers from any of these True Thai "WOMEN".

Okay?

Oh! Almost Forgot Western Women! My "Sub-servant Wife and I" only really have one rule of understanding between us, not 10. It is pretty simple so you should be able to understand this, with your smaller brains then a Man. It is as follows:

"She takes care of me and I take care of everything else!"

Do you see a problem with that? Because we sure don't!

I found this so funny i nearly wee'd myself.

Do men like this even exist today?

One foot in the grave Mr Cholmondeley-Warner.

Its gotta be a joke.

Sorry to disappoint you but its far from a joke and I agree and I am confident many other men do as well.

Many men seek a partner in SE Asia (not just Thailand) because they are disillusioned with the attitude and behavior of western women.

The sheer number of single men visiting these places should be evidence enough.

You arent disappointing me. Ive lived in Thailand full-time for over 10 years. Ive seen the kinds of western men that generally come here, and i can see why they need to.

Then there are the other kinds of men who come here (for work etc) who happen to fall for a Thai lady (usually around similar ages and education etc) and funnily enough, these guys have normal opinions and respect for women of all cultures and race. They base their opinions on women as individuals and not basing their (negative) opinion on women just from the colour of their skin.

Funny how the men on here who make disparaging comments about western women get up in arms if someone makes disparaging comments about Thai women. How do you feel if you go places and everyone thinks your wife is(was) a hooker? Not very nice, is it? Yet the brain power seems lacking to see that they are just as bad as those they get angry at.

No suprise to read this stuff here though, Thaivisa does attract a great deal of "those" kinds of men.

You strike me as the kind of person who could live here 100 years, but yet not see the light. So you have seen the kind of Western Men who come here and now you feel that this makes you some kind of scholar on this subject. Well maybe it does back home, but not here! Here it makes you blind! But like most Western Women, you can't see the forest through the trees.

I seen the Western Men that come here to and spoke with many of them. Many recently divorced as there Western Wife kicked him out of the house he worked for and paid for, which he was not allowed to drink or smoke in. The Middle Aged Man trying to get away from his nagging Western Wife. Perhaps a Middle Aged Man trying to relive some youth before it is all gone. To find some happiness with a Woman, before he is gone.

Ya! I spoke to many. But if there is one common denominator to all of them, it was that they where all lonely for good female companionship. As they were not getting that back home and not happy with their life. I know better than you because I was one of them. I first came here as I had no other place to go, or would rather be, as I didn't want to move in with 80 something year old dad, at my age..

Thought I was a good husband and faithful, although Western Women never do think that of any husband, and make sure you know there is always lots of room for improvement in you. None in themselves! Came home for a short leave as I was working in the desert supporting my family as best I could and putting my wife through University, which was her dream to be higher educated, like me. Found out then she was sleeping with her X-boyfriend in my bed while I was gone. Said I was away too much and got lonely.

There goes the house! There goes the car! There goes that Little Daughter I loved so much! Here comes the Child Support Payment for Umpteen Years. Strange that Western Women never lose that in a divorce no matter what they have done. As long as they got that kid under their arm they see it as a Gold Mine. So yes! I know.

So you say I generalize all Western Women this way, Hum? Well, I guess there is always the exception to any rule. But do you want to know what? There would be exceptions to the rules in Nigeria concerning White Women living their? But after 2 years I never saw many. After many years in the West, I never saw many goods one either.

An Older Brother who's wife left him for a younger Karate Instructor. A second older brother who he to put through University and left him for a ,man half his age, and hers. Strange when a Western Woman hears of an older middle age woman catching some hunk half her age, they all say, "Good for You Gal". But when they see a man doing this same thing, you all think it is disgusting, and that he is with her for one reason only Like you think all men come here for one reason only. If they are not working here.

Do you really want to see disgusting? Go to Turkey and watch all the Fat 50 Something Western Women walking around so proud and hand in hand with a Young Turk Teenage Boy under her arm. Now that is Disgusting! So now the rest of you guys also know where your Divorce Money and Child Support money is being spent these days, like me.

Men here were not up-in-arms with your comments. I welcomed them. He just said I was serious and why. He was right! I am not angry at all and in fact very happy. It is that poor SOB I feel sorry for who is stuck with some Western Woman, who treats him like garbage, and doesn't know how to escape from that unless he gives up everything he has worked so hard for all his life.

Yes, I have had people think my wife was a Hooker. But considering where we live that is not such a big surprise or disappointment with us. I guess that is also better than some Young Turk checking into some sleazy hotel and them asking when his girlfriend is going to show up and wondering why he brought his Grandma with him. .

Also don't assume for a second you have vast knowledge of the world because you lived Overseas in a place or two. or have a higher educated than I do, as you would be wrong. My Career has taken me all over the world and I lived in places you only read about. I have met many difference cultures and many different people. I do not look or judge anyone by their skin color, but I do have a preference to my own. My Gripe is with Western Women in General, which can be any color of skin. That is not the point here and you know it.

Western Women are just damned Spoiled through and through. My Wife started life planting rice as soon as she could walk. Her first doll was made out of straw. Her life consisted of school and helping our with the farm choirs. I was recently at a Thai Wedding where I witness many teenage girls cousins being ordered around like slaves to do things, and obeyed without hesitation. Helping with the setting of the table, cleaning and cooking.

Now, when I go back many years in my life and think how impossible it was for me to try and get my Western Teenage Daughter to keep her room tidy, to help out with some house work, and stop eating out of a can. and never succeeded, it is now no wonder why there is such a big difference between women from the East & West.

Good Luck with you stay in Thailand and I hope you will continue to enjoy it here. Perhaps try something different and when you see things don't form you own opinion right away. Just sit and think about it for awhile and ask your self why. Why are so many Western Men coming here? Especially if he can get that one thing you thing he is after, back home for a price. Mind you a higher priced than here. But still far cheaper than the price of an airplane ticket to come here.

You strike me as the kind of person who could live here 100 years, but yet not see the light. So you have seen the kind of Western Men who come here and now you feel that this makes you some kind of scholar on this subject. Well maybe it does back home, but not here! Here it makes you blind! But like most Western Women, you can't see the forest through the trees.

I seen the Western Men that come here to and spoke with many of them. Many recently divorced as there Western Wife kicked him out of the house he worked for and paid for, which he was not allowed to drink or smoke in. The Middle Aged Man trying to get away from his nagging Western Wife. Perhaps a Middle Aged Man trying to relive some youth before it is all gone. To find some happiness with a Woman, before he is gone.

Ya! I spoke to many. But if there is one common denominator to all of them, it was that they where all lonely for good female companionship. As they were not getting that back home and not happy with their life. I know better than you because I was one of them. I first came here as I had no other place to go, or would rather be, as I didn't want to move in with 80 something year old dad, at my age..

Thought I was a good husband and faithful, although Western Women never do think that of any husband, and make sure you know there is always lots of room for improvement in you. None in themselves! Came home for a short leave as I was working in the desert supporting my family as best I could and putting my wife through University, which was her dream to be higher educated, like me. Found out then she was sleeping with her X-boyfriend in my bed while I was gone. Said I was away too much and got lonely.

There goes the house! There goes the car! There goes that Little Daughter I loved so much! Here comes the Child Support Payment for Umpteen Years. Strange that Western Women never lose that in a divorce no matter what they have done. As long as they got that kid under their arm they see it as a Gold Mine. So yes! I know.

So you say I generalize all Western Women this way, Hum? Well, I guess there is always the exception to any rule. But do you want to know what? There would be exceptions to the rules in Nigeria concerning White Women living their? But after 2 years I never saw many. After many years in the West, I never saw many goods one either.

An Older Brother who's wife left him for a younger Karate Instructor. A second older brother who he to put through University and left him for a ,man half his age, and hers. Strange when a Western Woman hears of an older middle age woman catching some hunk half her age, they all say, "Good for You Gal". But when they see a man doing this same thing, you all think it is disgusting, and that he is with her for one reason only Like you think all men come here for one reason only. If they are not working here.

Do you really want to see disgusting? Go to Turkey and watch all the Fat 50 Something Western Women walking around so proud and hand in hand with a Young Turk Teenage Boy under her arm. Now that is Disgusting! So now the rest of you guys also know where your Divorce Money and Child Support money is being spent these days, like me.

Men here were not up-in-arms with your comments. I welcomed them. He just said I was serious and why. He was right! I am not angry at all and in fact very happy. It is that poor SOB I feel sorry for who is stuck with some Western Woman, who treats him like garbage, and doesn't know how to escape from that unless he gives up everything he has worked so hard for all his life.

Yes, I have had people think my wife was a Hooker. But considering where we live that is not such a big surprise or disappointment with us. I guess that is also better than some Young Turk checking into some sleazy hotel and them asking when his girlfriend is going to show up and wondering why he brought his Grandma with him. .

Also don't assume for a second you have vast knowledge of the world because you lived Overseas in a place or two. or have a higher educated than I do, as you would be wrong. My Career has taken me all over the world and I lived in places you only read about. I have met many difference cultures and many different people. I do not look or judge anyone by their skin color, but I do have a preference to my own. My Gripe is with Western Women in General, which can be any color of skin. That is not the point here and you know it.

Western Women are just damned Spoiled through and through. My Wife started life planting rice as soon as she could walk. Her first doll was made out of straw. Her life consisted of school and helping our with the farm choirs. I was recently at a Thai Wedding where I witness many teenage girls cousins being ordered around like slaves to do things, and obeyed without hesitation. Helping with the setting of the table, cleaning and cooking.

Now, when I go back many years in my life and think how impossible it was for me to try and get my Western Teenage Daughter to keep her room tidy, to help out with some house work, and stop eating out of a can. and never succeeded, it is now no wonder why there is such a big difference between women from the East & West.

Good Luck with you stay in Thailand and I hope you will continue to enjoy it here. Perhaps try something different and when you see things don't form you own opinion right away. Just sit and think about it for awhile and ask your self why. Why are so many Western Men coming here? Especially if he can get that one thing you thing he is after, back home for a price. Mind you a higher priced than here. But still far cheaper than the price of an airplane ticket to come here.

Are you trying to convince us of something? Your respective ages please, to put things in context for us.

If you are living in the village thats all we need to know......................lol.

If you are happy great but please dont try to convince us it is what its not.

Edited by oogster8
  • Like 1

..you wrote so much that i confess to skimming sections, however i got the gist.

You obviously have a chip the size of the titanic on your shoulders because of your ex.

I understand your bitterness based on your own personal experience, but bitterness against a whole sector of women because of it is..well i have no words.

As they say, up to you.

Maybe such a school would do ok in Thailand.

We have the informal bar girl teaching method and the old Auntie in Issan method but no real formal method for teaching the Thai girls how to snare a rich Farang. .....you never know it might catch on?

There is certainly plenty of experience and information around to structure a course on so maybe it an opportunity for an enterprising Farang and a couple of Thai women to set something up.

Stranger ideas than this have proved successful in the past :)