Islamic officials slam PCAD's mosque siege

webfact

I don't agree with disrupting a praying session but:

Islamic Officials Slam PCAD's Mosque Siege

A bunch of guys disrupting a praying session by closing the gate and blowing whistles is not really a siege...

A Siege, maybe not, but there's disruption by closing a gate and blowing whistles and then there's

The protesters reportedly demanded that the Muslims must cease all activities inside mosque immediately, including the religious lectures in the mosque′s religious school.

According Muslim Thai, although a Muslim cleric tried to explain that the religious activities at the mosque cannot be stopped, his explanation was ignored by the protesters, some of whom were allegedly intoxicated. When the cleric threatened call a local district chief to resolve the matter, a leader of the protesters replied that he is welcomed to do so, as the protesters will also call for reinforcements, according to the report.

So what part of that "disruption" are you defending?

If you can read you know that I don't defend any part. I am just questioning why the word SIEGE is used!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege

It's Khao Sod news. That's what they do.

It's interesting to read all the posts referring to the "alleged" and uncorroborated aspects of their borrowed news, like the gun shooting, as if it was the absolute and irrefutable truth.

Yet when similarly unnamed sources or uncorroboatrated news comes from The Nation, it's discarded and dismissed by these same posters as biased rubbish.

The inconsistent hypocrisy is amusing.

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic