Bangkok Bank accident ins

jocko

This is the BKK Bank Seniors PA insurance. For those under 80 this is very poor value e.g. max. general medical expenses is only 30,000 Baht. Saying that, for the over 80's then this is the only PA available.

We have far better value plans should anyone be looking for this plus dealing with a Bank for insurance is not a very good idea as their resources are very limited.

It's accident insurance, I think a bit expensive. Check scb on line insurance. Also bupa has 50k for 800 baht. Check around.

Thanks I have account with scb I will do that.

I have travel insurance until the end of Feb but wanted to stay another month but got worried about having a accident .

This is the BKK Bank Seniors PA insurance. For those under 80 this is very poor value e.g. max. general medical expenses is only 30,000 Baht. Saying that, for the over 80's then this is the only PA available.

We have far better value plans should anyone be looking for this plus dealing with a Bank for insurance is not a very good idea as their resources are very limited.[/quote

Can you do accident insurance for 1 month?

I have the Bangkok Bank Senior PA insurance and my Thai wife has the B.B. PA insurance as well. Last year she dropped a cutting board (slice of tree) on her big toe and we went to McCormick hospital in Chiang Mai. They have an insurance representative on site who dealt with all the paperwork and payment. No hassle.

• Like 2

I have the Bangkok Bank Senior PA insurance and my Thai wife has the B.B. PA insurance as well. Last year she dropped a cutting board (slice of tree) on her big toe and we went to McCormick hospital in Chiang Mai. They have an insurance representative on site who dealt with all the paperwork and payment. No hassle.

Who had the representative on site. Bangkok Bank or B.B. PA?

Sorry for the confusion due to my abbreviations..

Bangkok Bank (BB), Personal Accident (PA).

My wife tells me that, as far as she knows, he works at the hospital (not for the hospital) to deal with any accident insurance claims.

Sorry for the confusion due to my abbreviations..

Bangkok Bank (BB), Personal Accident (PA).

My wife tells me that, as far as she knows, he works at the hospital (not for the hospital) to deal with any accident insurance claims.

Thank you.

You will find the majority of Private hospitals in Thailand have an insurance office to help their private insurance patients.

Wish they had this help in the states. Having a Blue Cross / Blue Shield individual policy, you received no help whatsoever. If you asked why you were paying 80% of the surgery, they would only say "Just pay it or we will attach a lien to your home." They never gave a reason. I really believe that they did not know the answers themselves.