Chalerm warns of intensified action against protesters, financiers

webfact

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Chalerm said protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban should be careful and listen to a warning by political firebrand and Yellow Shirt leader Sondhi Limthongkul who was almost killed during his political protests against the previous government.

That is rather a non veiled, obvious threat to either shut the hell up or they will try and kill him. Sadly typical of this mafia gang headed by a fugitive. Threats and intimidation, same as usual. If there is an attempt we know who is behind it then....

"... taking legal action against major financiers of rallies ... ... supporters ... will have their assets confiscated if they are found guilty by the National Counter Corruption Commission." Now there's a turn up for the books.

And presumably Chalerm's irritation with BlueSky's presentation of facts refers to those that don't accord with the government's version of the facts.

Mr Chalerm said protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban should be careful and listen to a warning by political firebrand and Yellow Shirt leader Sondhi Limthongkul who was almost killed during his political protests against the previous government.

Spoken like a true gangster.

Sounds like one gangster talking to another to me. coffee1.gif

Chalerm is back in the spotlight, and he knows how to kick ass in Thailand. Charlerm will get this festering boil pushed up to its head fast. Chalerm is a genuine Thai leader.

Are you being serious, or just taking a mickey? So hard to tell.

Chalerm is there to take the heat and he just dont care. He will ask you to disperse....your expected lifespan will shorten if you keep resisting. Just whats needed to end this farce. Not violence just the thought of it amongst the geriatric clappers

And with that single adjective, you hit the nail right on the head. Far too many of the current crop of politicians are well past their sell-by date. What would undoubtedly help Thailand sort out its political problems would be all new blood. But I can't see that happening in the foreseeable future.

Still waiting for Chalerm to rid Thailand's tourist areas of "mafia" influence. He promised to do that in 90 over one year ago.

Well, his boss promised much the same of Bangkok's traffic chaos, some 17 years ago, except he gave himself six months.

And by some accounts. Suthep managed it in less than a month!!

Traffic that is.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by casualbiker

If this all does end in a bloody Coup, i hope this clown is the first to get a bullet... he is the most vile person in Thai politics (with the possible exception of the desert coward)

Agreed, and I do like the "Desert Coward" description.

I'm no fan of care-taking MoL Pol. Captain Chalerm, but to wish a bullet on him?

Still hoping that if we get a coup it will be a bloodless one like on the 19th of September 2006. The chances to a coup may grow, but the chances of a bloodless one seem to diminish only. Latest is Ms. Thida again with her warning of 'others' trying to create a situation leading to a coup and continuing with

""The current situation is like (we) are waiting for a coup as the army has clearly stated that they will intervene if any violence occurs," said the UDD leader."

Of course no violence will be forcoming by those loveble, peaceful anti-anti-government protesters.

BTW who remembers that the caretaker government led by Pheu Thai undemocratically tried to push through an blanket amnesty bill, one which would absolve all about 2010 and eight more years around it?

I'm sorry rubl, couldn't let this post pass without pointing out a couple of discrepencies.

Of course no violence will be forcoming by those loveble, peaceful anti-anti-government protesters.

If you're referring to the UDD I can only presume you were not trying to be sarcastic (your normal default mode when referring to anything or anyone Thaksin related) or indeed have not read any newspapers or watched any TV (other than bluesky) recently. If you had you might have had to admit that elements of the anti-government protesters have been less than peaceful.

I would imagine that nobody recalls the "caretaker government led by Pheu Thai undemocratically tried to push through an blanket amnesty bill" as the bill was rejected by the senate on November 11th. Parliament was not dissolved until 9th December which is when the PTP government became a caretaker government.

On the plus side I'm glad you don't approve of the idea of shooting Chalerm.

You're still at it, aren't you?

Now caretaker then actual Pheu Thai led government.

The fact that the Senate voted against the bill doesn't make the undemocratic behaviour of the then Pheu Thai led government less. They sneakily changed an article into a blanket amnesty over 2004 to 2013-08-09. They pushed through two readings and two votes in slightly more than 24 hours. Ms. Yingluck kept saying "wait a bit, still more to come" followed by "it's up to the senate". If all had waited a bit and gone home the senate, hearing nothing against, would vote "ok, why not". Democracy, Pheu Thai style.

Of course, now we'll see protest groups of four persons only. I wonder if we can have those groups standing close to each other.

Chalerm is back in the spotlight, and he knows how to kick ass in Thailand. Charlerm will get this festering boil pushed up to its head fast. Chalerm is a genuine Thai leader.

Are you being serious, or just taking a mickey? So hard to tell.

Chalerm is there to take the heat and he just dont care. He will ask you to disperse....your expected lifespan will shorten if you keep resisting. Just whats needed to end this farce. Not violence just the thought of it amongst the geriatric clappers

And with that single adjective, you hit the nail right on the head. Far too many of the current crop of politicians are well past their sell-by date. What would undoubtedly help Thailand sort out its political problems would be all new blood. But I can't see that happening in the foreseeable future.

I like some of the party list 14 election posters I've seen. A nice looking lady candidate with what looks like her grandfather. Funnily enough that older gentleman looks like k. Banharn biggrin.png

"In his capacity as director of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order, Mr Chalerm said supporters of the protests will have their assets confiscated if they are found guilty by the National Counter Corruption Commission."

What exactly does this mean ...if found guilty of what?? Of supporting the protests?

It means get as pissed as a fart, and then read it again.

That's Chalerm's understanding of matters.

-m wink.png

Edited by Sunisalom
  • Like 1

"In his capacity as director of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order, Mr Chalerm said supporters of the protests will have their assets confiscated if they are found guilty by the National Counter Corruption Commission."

What exactly does this mean ...if found guilty of what?? Of supporting the protests?

It means get as pissed as a fart, and then read it again.

That's Chalerm's understanding of matters.

-m wink.png

Chalerm.....the headless piss head

• Like 1

RT@Ryn_writes: Suppajarn Yoobanchong, one of NSPRT protesters that removed Police HQ signage, dies after being shot in the neck & shoulder. V@KittinunnMGR

So is this what he means by 'intensified action'?

Chalerm probably sent his sprogs around, they are pretty good at shooting unarmed people.

RT@Ryn_writes: Suppajarn Yoobanchong, one of NSPRT protesters that removed Police HQ signage, dies after being shot in the neck & shoulder. V@KittinunnMGR

Chalerm probably sent his sprogs around, they are pretty good at shooting unarmed people.

Isn't one of his sprogs a firearms instructor in the RTP ?.....maybe just doing a spot of practice ?

• Like 1

Any of you guys figure out how this is gonna play out yet ?

They guy who came up with the old "kickin' ass and takin' names" thingie had it backwards.

Here's what's gonna happen here.

The government and its globalist, bankster supporters have been "takin' names" for over a decade.

The lines of power, long clearly defined, are currently somewhat obfuscated by Suthep's bluster and rabble rousing.

(Notice how Abhisit has remained very much in the background while Suthep and his hoople-heads made all the noise.)

So now that the names have all been taken and the lines of influence have all been traced, there will be a bit of @$$ kicking.

Counting on Lopburi to step in ???? They're in negotiations now and "renovating" shop worn assurances that as the country's protectors they will always have a place at the table. . . . . . That would be the, um, BOARDROOM table.

With THAT deal finalized there will be a "reorganization" of sorts.

Hey kittykats, the US, the international banks and the corporatistas ALL back this government.

Just where do you think the Military will position itself ?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Isn't one of his sprogs a firearms instructor in the RTP ?.....maybe just doing a spot of practice ?

One deals in toilets and the other in arms. I believe that the alleged murderer is indeed an instructor with The BIB

what an idiot .. never accomplishes anything.

this guy must have been put in place by thaksin to take the fall when the big poo hits the fan

There can be no other reason to put a person who has failed at 4 tasks since the PTP took office

That is very true.

He's the enforcer who is unable to enforce.