Thais advised not to consume too much of politics news

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't start a new thread as it is politics related. But the woman on stage at Pathumwan right now ( on tv ) is wearing a t-shirt ripping the piss out of the white red shirts who made the Mercedes logo in candles instead of the so called 'peace sign' ( which is actually the logo for CND by the way ) Quite funny.

The government has made this up surely to try and stop people from following the real news in the hope they can pull the wool over people's eyes to what really happens over the next week. On Sunday the wheels will start falling off the wagon and it will all be downhill from there...

Yep - won't be long now: I can hear the fat lady warming up out the back.

Edited by GazR

"Thais advised not to consume too much of political news"

Please let that advice go out to some Thaivisa posters as well!!coffee1.gif

Love my wife dearly but have to admit, even as a Newshound all my working life, I am stating to get FED UP with it.

Yackety, yack, blah, blah,blah, blah!

Perhaps it's the Thai wording, but PPS doesn't equate to Political Stress Syndrome.

And according to the health ministry, there are 5 groups at risk of the syndrome, which include politicians, supporters, followers, political news consumers, and those with mental disorders. If there are five groups, they don't include those mentioned - they are those mentioned. Hardly surprising that politicians are on the list, as they represent cause and effect.