pensioner Brits Thai wife used him as an ATM

3NUMBAS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never fail to be amazed at the guys who come over here for a holiday ,meet a girl in a bar think she loves him ,gives her money ,marries her and think it will be happy ever after .

Looking at it another way ,you go to a lap dancing club or some such place in a town near you ,some younger woman says she loves you after a few weeks and wants to marry you ,after you lavish money on her ,do you really think she is serious? now i know some guys do marry a girl from a bar and have a good life with her ,but i bet its the ones who do not give her loads and loads of money,just to keep her.

Been to that lap dancing club, nobody told me they loved me.

Been to that bar, everybody loves me.

If you can't tell the difference in attractions between a western lap dancer and a Thai bar girl, more fool you.

Not the same game at all.

• Like 1

Whilst we sit here and read of this man's complete foolishness which has ended up with him a lot poorer and in prison, it is almost impossible for us to grasp the depth of many lonely men's desperation for not only sex but female recognition. Add to this the fog of alcohol, the inexperience with pathological liars and the onset of dementia and the ridiculous decisions he and many, many others have made become easier to understand.

Be fair, you don't know if he had onset dementia. Nor do you know if the woman was a pathological liar. Is it really so difficult to accept that he was a drunk and a jerk?

According to every relationship I have ever had, I stared off as attractive, and ended up a jerk.

The miracle of it all, from ending one to starting one can only be a few days, suddenly I'm back to attractive.

I'm thinking the only thing changing is the woman.

PS

The lady's name "Bang-on".

This is a joke name, right?

Edited by FiftyTwo

I never fail to be amazed at the guys who come over here for a holiday ,meet a girl in a bar think she loves him ,gives her money ,marries her and think it will be happy ever after .

Looking at it another way ,you go to a lap dancing club or some such place in a town near you ,some younger woman says she loves you after a few weeks and wants to marry you ,after you lavish money on her ,do you really think she is serious? now i know some guys do marry a girl from a bar and have a good life with her ,but i bet its the ones who do not give her loads and loads of money,just to keep her.

If you can't tell the difference in attractions between a western lap dancer and a Thai bar girl, more fool you.

So which one doesn't want your money?

did you ever see the Louis Theuroux programe on dating agencies and the fools they filmed ,there's no shortage of nutters out there ,with half a brain working so theres not much you can do as they will keep on coming blowing their savings on old trollops

Ha ha ha. Brits never seem to amaze me anymore. Thick as.........

*breaking news*

Gentlemen be advised, only Brits get screwed over by the opposite sex.

All other gents from all other countries, do not be concerned.

..cant even fathom a facepalm image that would work best for this one...

• Like 1

It is possible that the majority of men in such relationships are fools.

It is also possible (for some) to structure such a relationship in an intelligent manner, effectively protecting your long-term security from your potentially predatory bedmate.

However in that case then it's the man who gets attacked for being predatory, taking advantage of "poor naive innocent" young women.

Is it possible for people to accept a middle ground where both sides are treating each other fairly and getting as good value as they give?

Or is the fact that such couples are challenging the whole "love is the only valid basis for long-term relationships" myth cause mainstream society to attack them, so they can't win no matter how fairly things are set up for both partners?

As my misses (Thai lady) said shortly after we married, in every relationship, one person is the aggressor and one the victim. I'm not sure which of us is which at the moment, but I'll soon find out.

It is also possible (for some) to structure such a relationship in an intelligent manner, effectively protecting your long-term security from your potentially predatory bedmate.

However in that case then it's the man who gets attacked for being predatory, taking advantage of "poor naive innocent" young women.

Is it possible for people to accept a middle ground where both sides are treating each other fairly and getting as good value as they give?

Or is the fact that such couples are challenging the whole "love is the only valid basis for long-term relationships" myth cause mainstream society to attack them, so they can't win no matter how fairly things are set up for both partners?

As my misses (Thai lady) said shortly after we married, in every relationship, one person is the aggressor and one the victim. I'm not sure which of us is which at the moment, but I'll soon find out.

by reading ur recent posts...u are building up momentum....ur on the right track....good luck..

did you ever see the Louis Theuroux programe on dating agencies and the fools they filmed ,there's no shortage of nutters out there ,with half a brain working so theres not much you can do as they will keep on coming blowing their savings on old trollops

Lake Palmer is a legend.

poker-poker-game-sucker-cards-demotivati

Lake Palmer is a legend.

and a poor and destitute 1 too i reckon ,stuck in his hovel in Grimsby was it or Great Yarmouth ??

he has a very funny facebook page that you must checkout ! (lake palmer appreciation society )

look at the size of his medicine cabinet >>

he stays in bed most days suffering with depression ....

Edited by 3NUMBAS
  • Like 1

Lake Palmer is a legend.

A legendary plank.

I mean, asking a woman to marry him after an interview and a meal, <deleted>?

Happens to many, can't say that I feel sorry for them. If you turn 50+than you know that there is no time left to recover from a financial disaster. Control of the finances is the most important think. It should not go out of your focus even the brains drops a meter. This has nothing to do if the wife is Thai, it's normal that the wife would also help the family, I can't understand how it can go out of control that much. Hope at least she did a good job to him.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

"Happens to many,can't say that I feel sorry for them"

"I can't understand how it can go out of control that much. Hope at least she did a good job to him."

I really can't think of one simple reason to reply to this sad person!

At the airport, along with the sign reminding people not to forget any personal belongings, there should be also a sign reminding men not to forget their brains on the way out :>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would say "more fool you". Does the Thai prostitute not want money ?

Far too often, deluded men take a young Thai wife to their home country and then find they are left with little or nothing. They keep pouring money down the toilet and cannot see they are flushing it away.

In his case he knew she was cheating on him and that he was sharing her when she came at weekends for sex. Yet he still tried to buy her affections. That does make him a fool or desperate.

£90,000 could have bought him an awful lot of 'happiness' here in Thailand and with much younger, possibly sexier women. To blow that on a 50 year old? What a waste!!

Let it be a warning to others.

Correct ... he should have moved here and shagged until he's had enough. Image him at 71 and something from Nana at 22 ... ohhh .. on second thoughts I don't wanna think about it.

Sent from my TR736 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app