Suthep writes to Obama, affirming non-violent campaign

webfact

I'm gonna throw-up. Who does this guy think he is? Americans don't even know his name and could care less about what he thinks. Anybody can write a letter to the leaders of America but who in H3(( is going to read it from a no count like this jerk? He really thinks he is an important criminal.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna throw-up. Who does this guy think he is? Americans don't even know his name and could care less about what he thinks. Anybody can write a letter to the leaders of America but who in H3(( is going to read it from a no count like this jerk? He really thinks he is an important criminal.

Most Americans here in Thailand for sure know Suthep and who is he.

Maybe Suthep mailed the letter and when Pres Obama will received it, Pres will read it with smilesmile.png

Anyway.......Suthep could never make him smile like that tongue.png

Is he smiling or laughing at her 'dunceness!' ???

He could make us all smile if he did a Mussollini.

His countrymen knew what to do with him when they got to greet him.

Meanwhile the fascist hero has gone to ground in one of Bangkoks 5 star resorst. Very Chey Guavera I don't think.

I don't support Suthep or the yellows but if Thais are anti-Thaksin what do they do?

Is it correct to assume all the Thais who support Suthep support his untenable position on "democracy"?

Is it correct that all the Thais who vote Pheu Thai support Thaksin?

If I voted Labour did I support Tony Blair and the war in Iraq?

If I voted democrat do I support Obama's drones in Pakistan?

Why write a letter to the US President? This has nothing to do with the US and we certainly don't want them here. Better to keep them on their own soil and as far away from the Kingdom of Thailand as possible.

Because Obama must care!

Let's remember that in May 2011, Suthep said "I don't respect farangs", in an interview with the AFP.

POTUS Obama is not a farang.

Why write a letter to the US President? This has nothing to do with the US and we certainly don't want them here. Better to keep them on their own soil and as far away from the Kingdom of Thailand as possible.

Because Obama must care!

Let's remember that in May 2011, Suthep said "I don't respect farangs", in an interview with the AFP.

If by miracle, Pres Obama visits Suthep here (just because of Suthep's letter) then Pres Obama is a farang.

Maybe Pres Obama will deliver a speech in front of the protesters showing the letter of Suthep to them and will say:

"It's a great honor to receive a letter from your democracy-loving leader..."

Edited by DGIE

At the same time suthep should write to the dictator of NK, Iran, Sirya and maybe a few more.

The madman Suthep would get sympathy, support and probably money. And given the Democrat Party in Thailand wants to align with Beijing there probably have been closed letters and communications between the two.

By writing letters like this Suthep and Noppadon are proving to the world that they are buffoons masquerading as politicians and really masquerading as leaders. It is astonishing how Thais are taken in with them.

You know I don't think very many Thais are taken in by him, or his backers.

I think most would like to elect a government next weekend, and then get on with life.

Sadly that basic right may be denied them, notwithstanding that it is enshrined in the constitution.

I think they may then get very angry indeed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In addition to aspiring dictator, lunatic, alledged murderer and anti-democratic terrorist, Obama will add "liar" to your profile on record, throw the letter in the trash click save, and move on to some real issues.

Nice try Suthep, but nobody believes you for a second, except maybe for some gullible members on this forum and a handful of protesters on the street.

You seem to be mistaken. 'aspiring dictator, lunatic, alledged murderer and anti-democratic terrorist, liar' That is a pretty good description of the fugitive in Dubai...

'the pieces of 3x3 timber that the protesters carry around in the street are just friendly persuaders so don't be alarmed by the pics that you see Mr President '

'just a gentle tap on the head is all we will use them for 'honest '

yours truly Mr Suthep (thugsyuborn)

Because Obama must care!

If by miracle, Pres Obama visits Suthep here (just because of Suthep's letter) then Pres Obama is a farang.

Maybe Pres Obama will deliver a speech in front of the protesters showing the letter of Suthep to them and will say:

"It's a great honor to receive a letter from your democracy-loving leader..."

"kaak" does not = "farang"

In addition to aspiring dictator, lunatic, alledged murderer and anti-democratic terrorist, Obama will add "liar" to your profile on record, throw the letter in the trash click save, and move on to some real issues.

Nice try Suthep, but nobody believes you for a second, except maybe for some gullible members on this forum and a handful of protesters on the street.

You seem to be mistaken. 'aspiring dictator, lunatic, alledged murderer and anti-democratic terrorist, liar' That is a pretty good description of the fugitive in Dubai...

And it dosnt to Suthep ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Ticks all the boxes right here right now... Over to you

The White House could use a good laugh, and Suthep has provided one. Non-violent (except to kidnap the PM!)... LOL

True dat! If this happened in US and such threats were made against Pres. or they tried to shut down DC, Suthep would have been a guest of the secret service and protestors disbursed within 24 hours.

Putin would have had him executed on the spot or worse . . . detained, beaten and medical attention withheld ala Sergia Magnitski.

There is nothing Suthep could say or write to make any rationale, intelligent country leader view him as something other than a fugitive, nut-case felon.

Edited by F430murci
  • Like 1

The White House could use a good laugh, and Suthep has provided one. Non-violent (except to kidnap the PM!)... LOL

True dat! If this happened in US and such threats were made against Pres. or they tried to shut down DC, Suthep would have been a guest of the secret service and protestors disbursed within 24 hours.

There is nothing Suthep could say or write to make any rationale, intelligent country leader view him as something other than a fugitive, nut-case felon.

Agreed, the Thai police are comically inept.

Agreed, the Thai police are comically inept.

What do you suggest they do?

Last time the Dems "reformed" they gave half the senate to nominated senators, who in turn nominate the judges who sit on various commissions. For all the talk of Thaksin regime these commissions hold the power.

Edited by firestar

Suthep wants to block the most fundamentals of democracy THE VOTE.

How can he say he represents democracy when he does not want to allow the most basic of principals of Democracy THE VOTE

He wants to lead by a council that is not elected

This man is a Marxist. Call it what it is

It is a wolf in sheep's clothing

Of all the things he is, a Marxist isn't one of them.

• Like 1

Write to the US why? They head if the UN now? Sort their own selves out first before having the gaul to offer advice to others.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sort what out. We don't have protest in the streets, coups or power grabs overthrowing our government every other year. We don't have people in the streets shutting down cities, government offices and police stations. We dont have maniacs wondering the streets threatening to kidnap our leader. We don't have the world issuing travel advisories regarding trips to the US. We certainly don't have the terrorist problems, bombings and indiscriminate killing of teachers as seen in Southern Thailand. We don't have snipers and grenade tossers indiscriminately picking people off in the streets and then having a government or police force completely unable to solve the crimes.

We do have divergent views of issues such as health care, but that is how democracy works, enrollment is up and the system seems to operating just fine now.

I would actually say Thailand is presently a bit of a disaster politically, ecomically and socially and needs help sorting. Absent a few hoping for peaceful resolution or let voters work it our statements, US won't get involved or do anything.

• Like 2