Suthep will be arrested soon, should surrender to avoid violence: Chalerm

Lite Beer

well if his so called bodyguards produce any type of weapon and threaten police doing their job then the police are totally justified in using force to protect themselves even if there is a requirement to esculate to deadly force.

I can see the stupid smirk on the idiot Suthep's face as he tells his people "Don't worry it will never happen, I sent a letter to the President of the U.S and he will be order a strike against Yingluk at any moment. Obama is united with our cause.

Eel that wouldn't be extra judicial would it.

Of course I wouldn't presume that a legal genus like lerm wouldn't get it. Maybe he considered his sons actions of "capping one in the cranium" to be an extra judicial killing.

Common mistake....

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tarit is saying that ordinary protesters who are not involved in vandalism or violence are breaking the emergency law so that must also include the PTP core support of rice farmers who are blocking the highway in some areas and threatening to march on Bkk.

Will they ever be named in any official pronouncements and threats or will the usual government double standards and selective blindness apply ?

The rice farmers are a major threat, they haven't been paid for months, they are being given vague assurances of payment in three weeks or so, in other words after the election is safely won, so will the government risk further aggro by threatening them with prosecution /

I very much doubt it.

I belive the SOE applies in Bangkok, not the whole of Thailand.

Tarit is saying that ordinary protesters who are not involved in vandalism or violence are breaking the emergency law so that must also include the PTP core support of rice farmers who are blocking the highway in some areas and threatening to march on Bkk.

Will they ever be named in any official pronouncements and threats or will the usual government double standards and selective blindness apply ?

The rice farmers are a major threat, they haven't been paid for months, they are being given vague assurances of payment in three weeks or so, in other words after the election is safely won, so will the government risk further aggro by threatening them with prosecution /

I very much doubt it.

The emergency decree only applies to the Bangkok area.

Waken up, your are too slow. It was pointed out hours ago.

Charlem... a seriously disturbed and dangerous individual who should be committed to a mental institution.

Thailand won't go anywhere other than around in circles. This situation is like an old broken record that the Thais insist on playing over and over again. There is no hope when you don't understand the meaning of democracy let alone how to make it work.

Thailand is not a civilized society and any idiot with a few bucks in the bank and a gun feels entitled to rule it for their narcissistic power struggle.

Such a same as with the right leadership Thailand could truly be a great nation; instead it's full of murderers, liars and thieves all out for their own gain.

I wonder what the chances are of an all out civil war once HM passes away... what do you think 90% plus or am I just being pessimistic?

Sounds like how the US started and .... will end.

"Tarit yesterday also warned people not to take part in the protests, saying they could be regarded as violating the law or could end up clashing with police.

He said ordinary protesters would be also deemed to have violated the law under the state of emergency. He said that by attempting to interrupt an election, they could face a jail term of up to 10 years."

Ah, another fascist having his moment. Who let PT's pit bull loose?

Still the protesters should know by now that exercising your democratic right to protest is a crime in PT's eyes (if they are the ones you object to that is).

There is nothing wrong with protesting, it's when it comes to death, violence, destruction and interfering with innocent peoples livelihood, then that's another matter.

"Tarit yesterday also warned people not to take part in the protests, saying they could be regarded as violating the law or could end up clashing with police.

He said ordinary protesters would be also deemed to have violated the law under the state of emergency. He said that by attempting to interrupt an election, they could face a jail term of up to 10 years."

Still the protesters should know by now that exercising your democratic right to protest is a crime in PT's eyes (if they are the ones you object to that is).

There is nothing wrong with protesting, it's when it comes to death, violence, destruction and interfering with innocent peoples livelihood, then that's another matter.
Yes but Tarit is now saying protesting itself is a crime according to that quote. Edited by Bluespunk

Chalerm - "I will not be among the arresting officers." In fact, "I'll be as far away as possible when the sht hits the fan. Good luck Boys in Blue, call me when it's over....if you're able."

The Lerm will be too busy organizing his drinks cabinet to get involved, it's a full time job for a drunk like him.

• Like 1

Yes but Tarit is now saying protesting itself is a crime according to that quote.

Well, if that's the case, Tarit is wrong.

• Like 1

and excercising their bully-boy tactic to deny members of public THEIR right to vote is okay with you Mr Democracy man? So, tell me how this isn't an act of fascism?

Alwyn, sorry but people like you, together with foreign journalists, with no idea of what's happening, and what has been happening for years, suck on the word "democracy" as though it's some sort of chocolate coated dick.

The protests, including hundreds of thousands of people from all the respected professions want reform so that there CAN be real and meaningful democracy. You know nothing, and should stop drinking the media drain water.

When you say "people like you" I guess you mean people who have lived here in Thailand for 12 years or more? Yoo have to be one of the most conceited w*nkers I've come across. You truly believe that anybody who's opinion differs from yours, knows nothing. What a disgusting batty boy you are

• Like 1

Under the constitution, isn't the SOE illegal?

No, people keep forgetting that it was a retired judgewho offered his unsolicited opinion that it was illegal; but the cc has not ruled on it.

That's because Suthep has some powerful men who sees to it he does not get arrested. Thaksin on the other hand, is fighting these powerful people.

Who are these men?

What are their names?

I have friend England believes it is the same Warlords that have control England and Europe for thousand of years but he refuses to name them. Diceq are these the same or different Warlords?

Are you one these powerful Warlords Or is you Wife or GF families Warlords?

My family were cotton pickers and pig farmer? No Warlords just poor black working folks

• Like 1

Well they've been saying that Suthep is going to be arrested for ages now but nothing happens.

Thankfully Chalerm's back and seems to have it all under control!

Now he only needs to find a tough crack shot police team willing enough to head up the arresting squad and run the gauntlet with Suthep's body guards!

I'm not sure that the police can find Suthep just because he's on Blue Sky TV live doesn't mean they can actually recognise the location.

You couldn't make this stuff up. Chalerm in charge of "peace and order" cruising around in his pink Bentley keeping tabs on everything.

Thailand's version of Basil Fawlty.

Just imagine the consequences if Suthep were really shot by the Police on Chalerm's command. There would be such a storm and so much retribution that the Red Shirts, Chalerm, Nattawut, Jatupong, Kwanchai, etc. would no longer be safe. It would be the most foolish thing that the government and their Controller could sanction. Indeed, Thaksin would receive the same fate should he ever return because people would think that he had told Chalerm to kill Suthep. Therefore, Chalerm is speaking with his foot in his mouth and we have misunderstood him. Or ...?

More likely a bottle in his mouth and no you haven't misunderstood him, seem to run in the family - if you don't like someone or someone upsets you just shoot them -- and it makes it so much easier if another member of the family is holding them down while you do it.

protesting is not a crime, but BLOCKING someone from foting is. Get your facts straight.

its easy, cordon off the area, roll in the tear gas and send a police unit in with tasers and stun batons, backed up with rubber bullet snipers. Aresst this low life scum and put him behind bars where he belongs.

If Chalerm can't do it, give the assignment to me, ill have Suthep in custody in less than 1 hour.

Think you watch far too many American movies for your own good.

• Like 2