Woman arrested sex for minors

khwaibah

Woman arrested

The Nation January 27, 2014 1:00 am

Provincial Police Region 5 officers arrested a 21-year-old woman early yesterday morning for procuring eight girls aged 14-18 for prostitution at a downtown Chiang Mai City hotel.

Fanida Kitithana was arrested at 12.30am along with the eight girls. The group reportedly charged customers Bt2,000 for their services, from which Fanida allegedly took Bt500 in commission. The girls had reportedly sold their services several times before and spent the money on shopping and buying cell phones. Their customers reportedly included local politicians, businessmen and officials.

Police charged Fanida with procuring minors for prostitution. The arrests will be used to investigate their customers, who will be charged with seeking sex from minors.
Edited by Tywais
Please always supply a link to the original article

1500 bhat for the boss, 500 for the teeny bopper... not bad at all.

Not quite..the opposite in fact...."from which Fanida allegedly took Bt500 "

Ahh, mis-read, thanks,

75/25 that's a good deal for the sex workers here.

Don't get me wrong ... I am dead against them using minors.. scumbags.

• Like 2

Not quite..the opposite in fact...."from which Fanida allegedly took Bt500 "

Ahh, mis-read, thanks,

75/25 that's a good deal for the sex workers here.

Don't get me wrong ... I am dead against them using minors.. scumbags.

Stinks. Still makes that person a pimp of underage workers. Those on Loi Khro get 100% of gratitudes, 100% of the lady drink surecharge and 50 % of the bar fine.

Edited by khwaibah

14 to 18 years old.

Feel sad and disgussed.

Why couldn't this world be a better place to live?

Get real. These young girls make a choice, they have minds of their own. They are horny, they want things. They make money. Older men like young girls. In some countries girls as young as 8 are married. (Mostly in countries practising the religion of hate) .

Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/10/us-yemen-childbride-idUSBRE98910N20130910

So stop pontificating and complain about something that IS disgusting like the way this society treats it's animals, cheats it's poor food producers, ignores it's laws (according to the social status of the offender). Not a few poor girls making a few baht for luxuries they could normally never have. The only reason they were busted was that the BIB was not getting it's cut, split should have been, 25/25/50. (maybe I am too cynical)

• Like 1

14 to 18 years old.

Feel sad and disgussed.

Why couldn't this world be a better place to live?

Get real. These young girls make a choice, they have minds of their own. They are horny, they want things. They make money. Older men like young girls. In some countries girls as young as 8 are married. (Mostly in countries practising the religion of hate) .

Child bride in Yemen dies of internal bleeding on wedding night:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/10/us-yemen-childbride-idUSBRE98910N20130910

So stop pontificating and complain about something that IS disgusting like the way this society treats it's animals, cheats it's poor food producers, ignores it's laws (according to the social status of the offender). Not a few poor girls making a few baht for luxuries they could normally never have. The only reason they were busted was that the BIB was not getting it's cut, split should have been, 25/25/50. (maybe I am too cynical)

See these girls in the local community and you would swear you just entered a home for unwed others.

From the article: " The group reportedly charged customers Bt2,000 for their services, from which Fanida allegedly took Bt500 in commission "

What makes it a serious crime is that some of the girls were under 15. That's a significant limit in Thai law; even though facilitating prostitution is also punished for 15-18 year olds, it is punished more severely when under 15.

For the girls who were 16 or 17 I'm less shocked; it's not like that's particularly uncommon, and the fair amounts paid are such that plenty 16-17 year olds would be very willing providers.

That's still against the law and is duly punished, but I'm not particularly apalled by it. You come across sub-18 year old sex workers somewhat regularly. Live and let live, but very inadvisable to get involved in any way.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai