white baht bus to bangsaray

balo

I have never tried a white baht bus before but would like to try them from Sukhumvit S-Pattaya to Bangsaray .

How often do they go this way, every 15 minutes? What should I expect to pay , thanks.

The fare is 20 Baht.

Buses seem to be no more than 15-20 minutes apart.

Thanks , will give it a try next weekend. And after midnight, will they also run like in Pattaya ?

The fare is 20 Baht.

Thanks , will give it a try next weekend. And after midnight, will they also run like in Pattaya ?

No, they don't They run from sunrise to sunset (mainly) You can flag down one of them 12 seater minibuses (30 THb with air-con to pattaya) or an ordinary bus. They will stop, if you stand by the road and wave. Be prepared to wait for quite a while (45 min)

Alternatively take a motorcycle taxi from Saray. I'd never got them cheaper than 180 THB from Saray to Jomtien - and i do speak thai. Otherwise you 'll end up with around 250-300 for the ride. After midnight there are no buses,white songtheaws or whatsoever. You are stuck with them moto guys.

Edited by JakeBKK
  • Like 2

You have 2 main options to alight, the first one is najomtien 56 ( see pic) 1 km to the beginning of Bang saray Beach, The remnants of Rommel's Afrika Corps have captured the little "bar' on North Side at the bottom of the road.

Press the bell asap after seeing.

I have never seen any motosais in this area

Best chance of a motosai is no doubt at the traffic lights a few km furher south.. Sort of main entrance to BS.

post-193362-0-52249800-1390873947_thumb.

I visit Bang Saray often and I would suggest you do not visit on weekend as the bangkok lot fill the beach!

Apart from that, its a nice fairly quiet place.

The fare is 20 Baht.

You have 2 main options to alight, the first one is najomtien 56 ( see pic) 1 km to the beginning of Bang saray Beach, The remnants of Rommel's Afrika Corps have captured the little "bar' on North Side at the bottom of the road.

Press the bell asap after seeing.

I have never seen any motosais in this area

Best chance of a motosai is no doubt at the traffic lights a few km furher south.. Sort of main entrance to BS.

There are a couple of stops in bang saray. If you ask nicely anybody there knows somebody who is a "motorsai" driver. I'll bet they will call.... Despite, during daytimes there is a orange line of songtheaus -they circle from shukumvit through the village and back! 10 THB as well biggrin.png

You will find an active motorcycle taxi stand near the first light on Sukumvit when you get to Bang Saray. There are also green baht buses that run from the same location into the town of Bang Sarey but I am not familiar with the routes

post-10942-0-40198900-1390968702_thumb.p

Edited by Langsuan Man

You wont get a m bike taxi in or from b saray after midnight

No way

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

yes, nifsk - never tried? The taxi guys work actually in shifts.night time they will try to rob you blind, but more then once i went from a party back to patty around 3 a.m.

Edited by JakeBKK