Rod Stewart impersonator on Koh Chang--anyone seen him?

cloghead

Breaking news from the Big Island...

Apparently there's a "professional" Rod Stewart impersonator visiting Koh Chang right now! My friend said he kicked him--and his "partner" (male)--out of his resort this morning (after a one-night stay) because they whinged and moaned from the minute they arrived. I couldn't get all the juicy details as my friend is quite discreet and usually puts up with almost anything his guests do.

Anyway, while driving down the main drag this afternoon I saw some dude with black leather pants, a see-through shirt complemented by a feather boa. Could this possibly have been him? Maybe, but I think old Rooster Rod exhibits a bit more restraint while on vacation. Maybe he's looking for a gig on the Rock...

Edited by cloghead

I haven't seen or heard of him, but I have to say, what a great thread this is!!

Let us, the good souls of the TV community pull together to keep all information fresh and updated so we can give this guy the widest wide berth....thumbsup.gif

The sight of a guy in black leather pants, a see-through shirt and wearing a feather boa is not a sight any of us should be subjected to, especially if the man in question is also banging out Rod Stewart songs.....sick.gif

• Like 2

I think there needs to be some picture evidence of this.

There has certainly be an influx of weirdos into the island in the past week.

Bumped into a Danish Eminem a few days ago in Whitesands.

• Like 1

"Bumped into a Danish Eminem a few days ago in Whitesands."

Now that must have been traumatizing--hope you've recovered.

Unfortunately I don't have a dashcam and couldn't pull over to take a pic with my phone. But...he def looked just like a 40-year old Rod Stewart and my friend saw him up close and swears he was a dead ringer for Randy Rod.

Keep your eyes open 'cause it sounds like he'll be around for a few days...

The Danish Eminem was a tool of the highest order, although it gave a few of us 30 minutes of taking the piss out of him.

Apparently, according to sources he was in One of my mates resteraunt earlier today.

Koh Chang is also home to Big Bird as well.

I haven't seen or heard of him, but I have to say, what a great thread this is!!

Let us, the good souls of the TV community pull together to keep all information fresh and updated so we can give this guy the widest wide berth....thumbsup.gif

The sight of a guy in black leather pants, a see-through shirt and wearing a feather boa is not a sight any of us should be subjected to, especially if the man in question is also banging out Rod Stewart songs.....sick.gif

Whats wrong with rod he is brill