Suthep threatens to shut down CMPO within a day

Lite Beer

78 protesters at Ratchaprasong at 1630...I counted them

Have a recount now.smile.png)).....I think there's a few more than that now......all having fun...sum tom and Lao Khao!

Says it all ChrisY1, "sum tom and Lao Khao"!

Prbkk was counting Suthep's core support ready to stand by him through thick and thin, and by all accounts that core support is vanishing slowly but surely. You have just been down to a free street party, with loads of free food and booze attended by loads of people who couldn't give a rat's a**e about the Peoples' Glorious Revolution. Once the free goodies are packed away, they'll be off home!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not always getting it wrong. He scored a few passes even from me

Shut down CMPO Fail

Shut down Pre voting fail

Kidnap Yingluk - Fail

No violence - fail

Bring in army for coup Fail

Isolate facist movement and antagonise most of population of Country (BKK don't count as they are clever and know what to do in these situations smile.png ) Pass

Unit pretty much every foreign Government, NGO and media outlet against your Coup and Poodles Council idea - Pass

PTP is having a real easy, smooth go at the government since 2010 aren't they? Every plan, project and action has been a real success. Protests, road blocks, relocated offices, loss of face, credibility, city shut down, farmers with backs turned, graft, can't loan from banks, flood disaster from mismanagement. Everything they get their greedy fingers on lines their pockets and fails massively. What a success. Only a matter of time until they're back at home out of politics. You don't get away from wrong doings forever, we know you know that too.

PTP and old NoLuck are gonna be gone soon, you know it.

Edited by gemini81