6 nations on Truevisions, maybe a new channel "Bein TV"

Finally got through to a real person in True Visions by pressing every button on my phone. I looked East, stood on my left foot with my right eye closed and prayed to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Mary and Joseph and my prayers were answered! Well at least someone answered my call and could speak decent English. However, that's where the good news ends. To get channel 159 I must have at least the gold package. But 2 months ago I just changed from gold cause all I wanted was rugby. (they lost English Premier league rights).... And 2 months ago I was able to get the rugby on Setanta. But now I must upgrade again and even if I do they will probably move the goalposts again in 2 months. So now, I'm standing on 2 legs, with my index finger of my right hand protruding and aiming it right at @TruevisionsCare and saying goodbye!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok it appears that channel 159 is now showing the Six Nations, but assuming that is a dedicated sports channel, what else is being shown. Is it truly international or is it more regional as I have no interest in American sport such as basketball, baseball etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Slightly off topic.

Does any know the Firefox add-on that lets us watch BBC TV?

Thanks in advance.

type into google the following : "Firefox add-on to watch BBC Iplayer" and you will have your answer

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

Edited by MJCM